The thought of halo 5 was so much better

I think halo 5 gameplay is outstanding but so much is missing that if ithe content were there then this would be best halo to date. But after the beta we all though man these graphics with a epic campaign and good set amount of maps and split screen this is going to be one hell of a game. But we all let our thoughts run wild and what we got was underwhelming. I still think halo 5 is great fun but we just had to much hype as fans. Do you agree?

Yeah, although we knew about no splitscreen. I think it was overhyped some, from the campaign to the multiplayer. It’s still a lot of fun though.

I don’t agree. Even at the beta days, we knew the game was going to be riddled with sprinting and Spartan/armor abilities. I don’t think the game looked any better before release than it looks post-release.

I was excited about Halo 5 until I saw the launch gamemodes available, like a child I still thought oh we just need to wait until December for all the gametypes to be added and here we are in January and still nothing added. Maybe we will just have to wait until next year for everything to be added. I wouldn’t hold my breath though.

I was fine with no splitscreen. My friend’s play league all the time and that game is a bore. Content is definitely missing but since they moved into a new office with the rest of their staff we should be able to see more content. Hopefully…

> 2535409103705542;5:
> I was fine with no splitscreen. My friend’s play league all the time and that game is a bore. Content is definitely missing but since they moved into a new office with the rest of their staff we should be able to see more content. Hopefully…

Yeah, I really hope we get some gamemodes.

Hopefully 343 should be able to take the good of both 4 and 5 and make 6 one amazing game.

> 2533275016942754;6:
> > 2535409103705542;5:
> > I was fine with no splitscreen. My friend’s play league all the time and that game is a bore. Content is definitely missing but since they moved into a new office with the rest of their staff we should be able to see more content. Hopefully…
>
>
> Yeah, I really hope we get some gamemodes.

Gametypes are definitely coming. It is a staple in Halo and 343i knows that. Maybe they are doing something really special for it because in H2A, infection was the best. Infected spartans had flood spores in their faces and the alpha had his skull sticking out I believe.

The anticipation for most things is usually better than the outcome.