The thing you like the most of Halo 5

Hey Halo Community,
Like all of you have seen (and played), 343i has introduced many changues in Halo 5 Guardians.
But if you had to choose one of those stuff, the thing that, for you, has definitely improved the game…which one would be?
Well, for me, it was the balance between the autos (Assault Rifle, SMG…) and semis (BR, DMR…)
At least It’s possible to kill someone with the AR vs BR !

[deleted]

More and deeper characters in the campaign.

Weapon balance.

I know there have been some tweaks since the beta, but it still looks pretty solid, if not more so.

I doubt in Halo 5 I’ll catch myself thinking “are you nuts?!?!??” every time I see a team mate running around with an SMG like I do in Halo 2.

Dedicated servers.

I’ll wait for the main game to decide if there’s something I like since the beta was pretty bad but if I was going to say anything good then I like how they cast Nathan Fillion for Halo 5.

It’s not about having the strongest weapon anymore. You, as a Spartan, are the strongest weapon. This is how Halo players should feel.

Im the most excited about the campaign

No more br fests!

The focus on campaign and story

Sprint being in the game

LOL jk, i love everything so far.

> 2533274978553590;7:
> It’s not about having the strongest weapon anymore. You, as a Spartan, are the strongest weapon. This is how Halo players should feel.

Halo has always been like this to me: no matter the weapon (even a power weapon ins certain situations), you have a chance to outplay your opponent. It’s a matter of game knowledge, weapon knowledge, and execution/skill. Well… to me it’s always been like this.

Map design.

Thus far, 343 has demonstrated that they are laser focused on creating maps that play well and are well-balanced with the right weapons in the right places to promote map control.

> 2533274918010357;12:
> > 2533274978553590;7:
> > It’s not about having the strongest weapon anymore. You, as a Spartan, are the strongest weapon. This is how Halo players should feel.
>
>
> Halo has always been like this to me: no matter the weapon (even a power weapon ins certain situations), you have a chance to outplay your opponent. It’s a matter of game knowledge, weapon knowledge, and execution/skill. Well… to me it’s always been like this.

Lol man you have to admit that who owns a BR, owns the world in past Halos

> 2533274885566464;14:
> > 2533274918010357;12:
> > > 2533274978553590;7:
> > > It’s not about having the strongest weapon anymore. You, as a Spartan, are the strongest weapon. This is how Halo players should feel.
> >
> >
> > Halo has always been like this to me: no matter the weapon (even a power weapon ins certain situations), you have a chance to outplay your opponent. It’s a matter of game knowledge, weapon knowledge, and execution/skill. Well… to me it’s always been like this.
>
>
> Lol man you have to admit that who owns a BR, owns the world in past Halos

Which is why most people gravitated towards BR starts for everyone because they got sick of getting crushed at long range from a BR while they were helpless with their nerfed magnum and worthless AR.

Halo 5 has nearly rectified this issue entirely.

BLUE TEAM IN THE CAMPAIGN…that’s a definite improvement in my book. :wink:

> 2533274892061674;15:
> > 2533274885566464;14:
> > > 2533274918010357;12:
> > > > 2533274978553590;7:
> > > > It’s not about having the strongest weapon anymore. You, as a Spartan, are the strongest weapon. This is how Halo players should feel.
> > >
> > >
> > > Halo has always been like this to me: no matter the weapon (even a power weapon ins certain situations), you have a chance to outplay your opponent. It’s a matter of game knowledge, weapon knowledge, and execution/skill. Well… to me it’s always been like this.
> >
> >
> > Lol man you have to admit that who owns a BR, owns the world in past Halos
>
>
> Which is why most people gravitated towards BR starts for everyone because they got sick of getting crushed at long range from a BR while they were helpless with their nerfed magnum and worthless AR.
>
> Halo 5 has nearly rectified this issue entirely.

Fully agree

Hard to choose one, there are many things 343 are doing good with.

Equal Starts

I’d have to say unlimited sprint or the way the campaign story is heading. It’s really close. I’m a pro sprint guy and a lore lover

Too interesting see people talking about Multi and Campaign too