The thing that Halo 4 needs and Reach forgot

The incentive to win…

Reach has no incentive to win at all. There may be a slight award of credits but, it’s not enough to actually give anyone a reason to care about winning.

This is what Halo 4 needs to make it a better game. Don’t make the same mistake Reach did.

Also, is it possible for 343i to add something in the TU?

Agree.

also 1 more thing Reach forgot that Halo 4 needs, is to be a good game.

> The incentive to win…
>
> Reach has no incentive to win at all. There may be a slight award of credits but, it’s not enough to actually give anyone a reason to care about winning.
>
> This is what Halo 4 needs to make it a better game. Don’t make the same mistake Reach did.
>
> Also, is it possible for 343i to add something in the TU?

the reason why people dont care bout winning is because the only you get for winning is a plus 93 somewhat credits, yes that totally makes me wanna win…

Thank the Inexistence of a want to win due to the lack of a real ranking system. In Reach. it’s ranking system in which you don’t lose. You can’t, for you can only go up. Brilliant design!

> Agree.
>
> also 1 more thing Reach forgot that Halo 4 needs, is to be a good game.

this.

and incentive to win

and skill gap.

and giving more power to the individual player, and not making them amazingly inept like they are in reach and halo 3.

> Agree.
>
> also 1 more thing Reach forgot that Halo 4 needs, is to be a good game.

> > Agree.
> >
> > also 1 more thing Reach forgot that Halo 4 needs, is to be a good game.
>
> this.
>
> and incentive to win
>
> and skill gap.
>
> and giving more power to the individual player, and not making them amazingly inept like they are in reach and halo 3.

So you’re saying that you want the highly skilled player to be able to dominate like they did in Halo CE and 2? If yes, then I agree times four million.

definitely agree. bring back 1-50 system.

Incentive to Win and Rank up…

If they keep the cR system from Reach in Halo 4, they need to have serious cR payouts for winning, and for playing Ranked. Otherwise…Why even bother, right?

Completely agreed. Although I liked the 1-50 system more than the cR system, both have flaws. In the 1-50, people got “level capped” and could no longer make progress in the game, which bummed them out. However, the cR system offers no incentive to win as a team, but rather makes you play to boost your own stats.

> Completely agreed. Although I liked the 1-50 system more than the cR system, both have flaws. In the 1-50, people got “level capped” and could no longer make progress in the game, which bummed them out. However, the cR system offers no incentive to win as a team, but rather makes you play to boost your own stats.

Halo 2 1-50 was better than the Halo 3 one anyway. None of that level capping. Plus it was more interesting and the Halo 2 players with levels above 35 were more respected than the 50s of Halo 3. Atleast that’s how I see it.

> > Completely agreed. Although I liked the 1-50 system more than the cR system, both have flaws. In the 1-50, people got “level capped” and could no longer make progress in the game, which bummed them out. However, the cR system offers no incentive to win as a team, but rather makes you play to boost your own stats.
>
> Halo 2 1-50 was better than the Halo 3 one anyway. None of that level capping. Plus it was more interesting and the Halo 2 players with levels above 35 were more respected than the 50s of Halo 3. Atleast that’s how I see it.

So true.
A 50 in halo 2 would destroy 90% of the 50s in halo 3.
Halo 3’s ranking system was seriously flawed

thats why we need 1-50 back

> > > Agree.
> > >
> > > also 1 more thing Reach forgot that Halo 4 needs, is to be a good game.
> >
> > this.
> >
> > and incentive to win
> >
> > and skill gap.
> >
> > and giving more power to the individual player, and not making them amazingly inept like they are in reach and halo 3.
>
> So you’re saying that you want the highly skilled player to be able to dominate like they did in Halo CE and 2? If yes, then I agree times four million.

Lol, me too!!!