The target designator returns.

It will probably be only in campaign and spartan ops.

But if it will be in multiplier hope it will launch 1-3 rockets.

What do you think?

link?

I don’t want it in multiplayer because it would be so overpowered. Unless, they only let you use it once.

you can see the designator in the new renders on waypiont

> I don’t want it in multiplayer because it would be so overpowered. Unless, they only let you use it once.

I don’t see how. It would only be usefull against non-moving vehicles out in the open or turrets and shields being built.

it will only be in Spartan Ops

I barely used that thing since i didn’t care much for reach’s campaign.

EDIT: LOL I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT ONISWORDBASEFARMING. I used it.

It was pretty much used for credit boosting lol. Not sure why its back but whatever!

More boom-boom weapons the better I say! glad it’s back :smiley:

> I barely used that thing since i didn’t care much for reach’s campaign.
>
> EDIT: LOL I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT ONISWORDBASEFARMING. I used it.

Wow i didnt even know you could boost with it. Boosting has never been an interest of mine.

> > I barely used that thing since i didn’t care much for reach’s campaign.
> >
> > EDIT: LOL I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT ONISWORDBASEFARMING. I used it.
>
> Wow i didnt even know you could boost with it. Boosting has never been an interest of mine.

Getting commendations used to be an interest of mine, until i realized that there is no point if i cant get them all 100%. (ex: AR kills in matchmaking commendation)

Campaign/Spartan Ops, yes. MP, no!

I love if it comes back for campaign an SOps, as for MM I don’t think 343i should put it in. Instead they should allow it as Ordinance in customs and see if the community likes it enough to be added to MM.

Maybe for the campaign and Spartan Ops, but I wouldn’t want it in multiplayer.

In MP? Unless it’s balanced and/or nerfed, please no.

> I don’t want it in multiplayer because it would be so overpowered. Unless, they only let you use it once.

I think it’s a weapon meant for Cooperative player rather than MP. It would have to be nerfed to fit into the competitive sandbox.

Though Team Orbital Strikes would be a fun gametype to test out in custom games haha.

The Target Locator should be in MM only if it is awarded for getting a Unfrigg… . It would be Halo’s version of a Nuke. GAME OVER

Not much thought was put into this so don’t flame :slight_smile:

no, target designator should stay out of matchmaking because of its deliberate OP nature.

> The Target Locator should be in MM only if it is awarded for getting a Unfrigg… . It would be Halo’s version of a Nuke. GAME OVER
>
> Not much thought was put into this so don’t flame :slight_smile:

Man if you’re getting an Unfrigg in MP, then the match is already over me thinks. That would be total overkill lol.

> > The Target Locator should be in MM only if it is awarded for getting a Unfrigg… . It would be Halo’s version of a Nuke. GAME OVER
> >
> > Not much thought was put into this so don’t flame :slight_smile:
>
> Man if you’re getting an Unfrigg in MP, then the match is already over me thinks. That would be total overkill lol.

LMAO, a Team Slayer match…“double kill, triple, where’s mah overkill? -Yoink!- where’s mah OVERRRRRRRR?” “Blam!, I missed it.”