The Sweatiest HCS Hybrid Clan in Halo! (discord.gg/tmur)🔥

CLICK THE DISCORD LINK IN MY PROFILE TO JOIN TODAY! (or use the above vanity url)

☆BEST Clan Recruiting HUB and HCS/RP/Casual Hybrid Clan in the Community!☆
:fire:Join The Metal Uprising Reforged TODAY on Halo Infinite! We are now 110+ Clan Members strong, and our Server has reached 800+ members and grows EVERYDAY!

HCS Esports Team & Battles:crossed_swords:
TMUR Halo Clan has Competitive HCS, with a win record of 6-2! We have an entire Division dedicated to HCS and to teach you how to play competitive Halo!

Casual Divisions & TMUR Academy:shield:
Our casual Core Branch has Divisions suited to Supporting the Clan and Server with Forge & Custom games, Casual Matchmaking, and a friendly community to play with! >☆The TMUR Academy is a Division dedicated to helping players get better at Halo by training them in their preferred playstyle!

TMUR: Task Force Uprising:medal_military:
A Devout Roleplay Army that Clashes with other Clans in Skirmishes, Team Tac’s, Raids, and who love Halo roleplay! We are looking for UNSC Leadership (Spartan, Marines)

Ranking System:arrow_double_up:
Your rank in the Clan will Depend on your rank in our Discord so the more active you are in-game and in chat and voice channels the quicker you will rank up. We have over 200 levels of ranking, with over 50 ranks, and unique ways to rank up!

We have been in the community since 2012! (2012-2015, 2019-2022)

CLICK THE DISCORD LINK IN MY PROFILE TO JOIN TODAY! (or use the above vanity url)

4 Likes

I’ve been a member of this clan six months and earn the position of co-leader of the causal division. I met a lot of cool people in the discord server and I’m proud to be called a friend by many. TMUR is more than just a clan, but rather a community of fans that share a passion for the halo franchise. The fact of over 800 people is in our server is an accomplishment. We have a lot of plans for the future and I hope you join us on this incredible great journey.

1 Like

New to the clan, but I found it very easy to get through the application process, super helpful admins and really friendly folks in general, 100% recommend joining us so you can find out first hand how great it is.

1 Like

hello id love to join my insta is 2scared.fx