The STUPID XP CAP

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Thank you 343. your dumb a** level cap made it so i completed the stupid 117 wins and didnt get any of that xp. are you KIDDING ME?! who the fk puts a level cap in a fking multiplayer game based entirely on leveling up?! thank you for this. what a waste of $100.

Summary: He’s mad he can’t read and didn’t realize he was close to his 10k credits.

Why do people care so much about XP in this game? You can’t buy stuff with them like in Reach and you unlock everything pretty early on

Is there somewhere you can check to see how much XP you have earned for the day? I am pretty sure I am nowhere close but might as well check. And what is the limit for a day?

its 17000 xp and id like to level up to get closer to specialization stuff. leveling up takes awhile. ive hit the xp cap 1 other time and i luckily didnt get anything huge. but this is just BS. challenges and commendations should not be blocked by the xp cap. who cares how fast and high people rank up? its not their fault people dont get the game til christmas or newyears.

343 said the cap was 75000. then a friend of mine said he read it was 150000. so who know. all i know is it screwed me out of 17000 xp

> Why do people care so much about XP in this game? You can’t buy stuff with them like in Reach and you unlock everything pretty early on

Because it’s something to keep us playing. If they kept the 1 to 50 instead then we wouldn’t be having these problems.