The struggle!

I love this game, love it. But no matter how many hours I log, I still stink at it.

The struggle is real.

Here are top tips to git gud:

• Shoot bad guys - Shoot bad guys in head - WinCongrajulashuns. Your now gud.

You thing YOU are bad!? Son, get (down) on my level!

Don’t forget to avoid the noid

> 2533274802029738;2:
> Here are top tips to git gud:
>
> - Shoot bad guys
> - Shoot bad guys in head
> - Win
> Congrajulashuns. Your now gud.

Reported for hacks and exploiting the games InterWeb.

The games been getting easier for me kills wise…

Still can’t win for -Yoink- unless i go to a non-breakout arena mode…I mostly play Warzone

I blame my teams ;(

> 2533274812949247;5:
> > 2533274802029738;2:
> > Here are top tips to git gud:
> >
> > - Shoot bad guys
> > - Shoot bad guys in head
> > - Win
> > Congrajulashuns. Your now gud.
>
>
> Reported for hacks and exploiting the games InterWeb.

:frowning:

I know that my K/D isn’t over 1, but I’ll still try to help.

Looking at your game history, I can see that you only play Arena matches. Try playing more Warzone. It’s a perfect game mode that helps you get better while not being as serious as Arena. And before you go into a Warzone or Arena match, try playing some campaign to warm up.

My K/D would be over 1 if I had time to play on weekdays. When I finally get to play on the weekends, I have to remember how to play the game again. I usually don’t do so great before my muscle memory comes back, and at that point the weekend is over. So if you really want to get better at this game, try and play this game at least an hour or so a day. You’ll get better in no time.

The question isn’t whether you’re Bronze or Champion. The question is whether or not you enjoy the game. I take a very reductionist attitude toward skill. If I’m not going to clean up at HCS (and, to end the suspense, I’m not going to clean up at HCS) then it doesn’t really matter to me whether I’m at the bottom of the heap, somewhere in the middle, or somewhere else altogether. This may make me an outlier, but it isn’t the sense of competition, or the struggle to dominate that I find rewarding in this game. I don’t always know what it is about Halo that entertains me, but I know what it isn’t. It isn’t the competition. It isn’t skill. It isn’t sweating for a middling rank. I’d way rather have fun than be good, and my early Halo experiences taught me that they’re mutually exclusive - at least they are for me.

> 2535441488042067;1:
> But no matter how many hours I log, I still stink at it.

You have 92 games? That’s not really that many man. I just hit 1000 and didn’t even play at launch. Unless your playing on another account and have more games I would say stick with it.

> 2533274811430050;10:
> > 2535441488042067;1:
> > But no matter how many hours I log, I still stink at it.
>
>
> You have 92 games? That’s not really that many man. I just hit 1000 and didn’t even play at launch. Unless your playing on another account and have more games I would say stick with it.

step your game up kiddos