The strongest

That enemy is stronger
in 1 vs 1?

Hunter or a Knight?

Depends, but the answer is Mikasa.

Hunter.

1. The Knight’s weakness is accessible from its front. A Hunter’s is not.
  2. A Hunter is anti-vehicle. The Knight is not.
  3. The Knight may be killed easily with one or two splinter nades. Hunters knock grenades away.

Depends which Knight. champions are lethal and not was to kill like regular minion Knights.

That one time I went back to play halo 4’s campaign again and the knights were fallings like dominoes… that was fun.

> 2533274894783242;3:
> Hunter.
>
> 1) The Knight’s weakness is accessible from its front. A Hunter’s is not.
> 2) A Hunter is anti-vehicle. The Knight is not.
> 3) The Knight may be killed easily with one or two splinter nades. Hunters knock grenades away.

Technically Hunters are anti-anything.

> 2533274907200114;6:
> > 2533274894783242;3:
> > Hunter.
> >
> > 1) The Knight’s weakness is accessible from its front. A Hunter’s is not.
> > 2) A Hunter is anti-vehicle. The Knight is not.
> > 3) The Knight may be killed easily with one or two splinter nades. Hunters knock grenades away.
>
>
> Technically Hunters are anti-anything.

No, no a wise marine once said, " tank beats everything!"

> 2533274886567981;5:
> That one time I went back to play halo 4’s campaign again and the knights were fallings like dominoes… that was fun.

And the watchers would revive them… I despised watchers back then. Now, they are basically made of paper.

Hunter

I think a knight would win. Hard light weapons look to me like they would be incredibly useful against hunters (in universe maybe not so much in gameplay)

I think it depends if the Knight has a Watcher in his back to deploy.

If the Knight has a Watcher, then the hard light shielding and resurrection would turn the battle in favor of the Knight.

Plus, then the Watcher could summon a pack of Crawlers…

Assuming for the sake of simplicity (and fairness) that the Knight has no Watcher, then I’d say that the Hunter would probably kill the Knight unless it had an Incineration Cannon. The Knight would still stand a good chance, or even win, though, if there was enough cover for it to use. Especially if it was the teleporting variant of Knight.