The strategy to get all vanity and REQ cards

Hello guys. I vaguely remember long ago I read a thread or guide somewhere else mentioning if want to get all vanity and REQ cards, people should open bronce packs to certain amount first, then move on to silver packs, then gold packs. If so, how can we determine the number of certain packs we need? If not, how to accomplish it? THX!

Use the Silver-Gold method instead, you’ll save yourself a lot of time. Just for the sake of things, I calculated how much RP is needed to unlock everything with the Silver-Gold method. It’s not 100% accurate, but it’ll certainly give you an idea.

For *Common, Uncommon, and Rare items, you’ll need to buy 395 Silver Packs costing 1,975,000 RP
For Ultra Rare and Legendary items, you’ll need to buy 277 Gold Packs costing 2,770,000 RP
Total RP needed: 4,745,000

As for how long the grind will be, we’re looking at a roughly 8-month long grind to get everything obtainable assuming you play everyday and follow the Silver-Gold method, though items like Achilles and Timmy have to be obtained through special means.

*Some items like Mongoose certifications are only available in Bronze Packs (which don’t guarantee an unlock every time) so leave them for last.

Thank you very much. I will keep that in mind.