The sprint seaseon 3 teaser!

I think 343i just released a video! I got a notification on my phone but haven’t watched it yet!
I guess i’ll edit the post in a bit.
Edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUx6VKiOOMc&feature=youtu.be

#Weback Baby

Yay sprint!

Loving it :slight_smile:

All over my face

YES! This has just absolutely made my day, been waiting for them to announce this :smiley:

That looked like the CE Pistol at 0:07

Epic Spoiler Alert

If you pause at 0:18, the script says that chief died a gory death. Personally I think it’s fake because the page he turned was a music page. Music pages shouldn’t be in the script.

I absolutely love these videos. Nothing makes me more hyped. Must. Contain. Self…

yes! I really enjoyed the sprint series. it’s cool getting behind the scenes stuff about your favorite game.

YES!!!

> 2533274809220485;1:
> I think 343i just released a video! I got a notification on my phone but haven’t watched it yet!
> I guess i’ll edit the post in a bit.
> Edit:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUx6VKiOOMc&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for posting! This is what I need.

> 2533274809220485;1:
> I think 343i just released a video! I got a notification on my phone but haven’t watched it yet!
> I guess i’ll edit the post in a bit.
> Edit:
> The Sprint - Season 3 Teaser - YouTube

Awesome

> 2533275011491088;8:
> Epic Spoiler Alert
> If you pause at 0:18, the script says that chief died a gory death. Personally I think it’s fake because the page he turned was a music page. Music pages shouldn’t be in the script.

I agree with you. Also, it is only Halo 5 you know. Didn’t they say they were making a saga?

YES!
Seasons 1 and 2 were fantastic. I have no doubt that Season 3 will be great as well.

(anybody else gets chills when they hear that “To Galaxy” theme? Because I do!)

Debating to watch before release or not. I don’t want to spoil anything.

I love this stuff, some much halo going on today; it feels good.

‘‘Special H1 flip boom’’ could this mean the animation after you melee with the CE pistol? If it is i always loved that animation

I’m really hoping it gets released on October 20th. I really want to have something to watch to hold me over to the 27th.