The Spirit is back!

Immediately after the hunter forming from worms in the trailer, you see a slightly redesigned spirit opening its doors. Does this mean that the SoS are getting the old covie tech or just that they brought back an old vehicle?

Edit: Removed this. This is somthing I added but not part of this thread imo.

On a side note, I feel like they added to much contrast, and that metal isn’t shiny enough. The phantoms, the spirit, and mantis in the trailers looked matte, and hardly looked like metal. Maybe they aren’t finished? Either way its definitely a more cartoon-ish style than any halo game.Also, what else could they or have they brought back? I haven’t checked the whole video.

Image: http://i.imgur.com/n7HhIvP.png

Great find.

There’s also a spirit crashing in the distance during the collapsing bridge run, after the Guardian awakens.

Honestly I wouldn’t really mind a cartoon stylish Halo, but I was expecting campaign graphics like we saw on the Halo 5 Multiplayer Beta. Maybe they haven’t polished up the designers yet to make it more realistic?

Those segmented bay doors were super sick.

Playdoh mantis is best mantis. I think it’s because people kept complaining about it looking like plastic, so nothing is even slightly shiny.

Double-post brought to you by crappy internet…

I added an image to the main post, and I do like what they’ve done to it’s design. And sorry about image quality, I couldn’t run a video on my PC in HD for the image. Someone contribute a better one if you can.

It could be just the fact that the brightness and contrast was turn up wayy up (which diminishes fine detail in a picture) in the video so when playing it for the E3 show people in the back could easily see it. That’s what I think/hope anyway.

When I take a closer look, it looks like it may be the case.

Remember guys, I called it. :slight_smile:

Well I do know Frankie confirmed on Spike TV that the Forerunner/Promethean VTOL vehicle is playable in MP.

I made a thread about it but it got buried.

> 2533274920092347;8:
> I added an image to the main post, and I do like what they’ve done to it’s design. And sorry about image quality, I couldn’t run a video on my PC in HD for the image. Someone contribute a better one if you can.

Image is broken for me. I’m glad they’re bringing the Spirit back!

Even though this is a small thing I’m happy. Makes the covenant remnant look more remnanty