The speed was perfect before...I don't get it

Why mess with it 343? I don’t recall people complaining about the speed so why was this tweaked?

This is just another one of these moments where 343 has left me scratching my head.

One step forward, one step back. One step forward… One step back. Sigh

Whats the issue with it you haven’t said whats wrong with it. It certainly makes it take more skill for 1v1 engagements. You can no longer run away from a 1v1 when your getting beat up. It rewards skilled players and speeds up the game I cannot find one reason why its a bad thing.

Strafe.

Strafing is now a viable means of defense

> Strafing is now a viable means of defense

This. Definitely harder to hit people running and strafing at range.

The speed boost was indeed needed. Stop complaining.

Plus thrusters reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllly needed a buff :/.

They should have just gotten rid of sprint and had that movement buff, but hey overall faster movement speed is always appreciated.

It was so you could still escape if you need to. their would be more camping without it. Plus thruster pack is a beast now.

> Plus thrusters reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllly needed a buff :/.

Nop. You were just bad with it. The buff is nice but it never needed it.

OT i don’t notice the difference in the new movement speed. Well besides for strafing. Works much better now.

I find the increase in speed has tipped a nice balance that solo play can be executed very well now but team work and team firing is still utmost powerful. It feels like the best of Halo 2 and 3 combined now. I’m loving it and I’m an older gamer without the twitch reflexes many younger players have.

It doesn’t feel too fast for me, it feels like the Halo sweet spot.

The thrusterpack is no longer underpowered with 110 speed.

Love the 110% speed.

Dat strafe and now I barely use sprint outside btb.

Hmm…Is that way it’s seemingly harder to hit my targets?

343i, put it back please.

> > Plus thrusters reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllly needed a buff :/.
>
> Nop. You were just bad with it. The buff is nice but it never needed it.
>
> OT i don’t notice the difference in the new movement speed. Well besides for strafing. Works much better now.

I wouldn’t say your immediate and unbacked up opinion is necessarily true. Thrusters has always been a good AA, but I felt it really needed a distance boost to help users actually escape grenades or projectile weapons without getting injured quite a bit.

Strafe and juking makes a difference now - very good improvement.

It has helped to break the auto aim on weapons like the AR and DMR also.

Yeah I dislike 110% speed as well. With every Loadout weapon being buffed, making gameplay even faster now, why increase movement speed too? Multiplayer has become a little too fast-paced imo.

Why do i keep reading threads made by people who clearly didnt play the first 3 halo games, the movement speed IS an incredibly welcomed change, a removal of sprint would have been nice to make team snipers more playable but meh

110% is perfect, just get used to it.