"The Speed Reader" Partner(s)

I’m looking for a partner or two or three to help me knock this out. The more the marrier so we can mess up the flood a lottt faster ! Reply here or message me via XBL if your down =) Thx guys

sure i can help out gamertag is cold heart50

> sure i can help out gamertag is cold heart50

alright awesome thanks !!! Let’s try and get some more people if possible ! Ill add u

Looking to do this achievement today.
I just sent God of Nadez a message and I’m going to send one to cold heart50.
But please message me or friend me if you want to get this speed reader done!
Gamertag: SiXiam

I’d help, as this is the only achievement I need to 100% the game; but I play offline, so good luck. :slight_smile:

> I’d help, as this is the only achievement I need to 100% the game; but I play offline, so good luck. :slight_smile:

Come on! I’ll even give you my two day gold trial…lol

I’ve helped multiple people on the forums receive this achievement, so anyone who needs help getting any of the library achievements can feel free to send me a game invite.

> I’ve helped multiple people on the forums receive this achievement, so anyone who needs help getting any of the library achievements can feel free to send me a game invite.
>
> GT: Jester O7 (not the number zero.)

Thanks, I’ll send one over. Any achievements you need I’ll help!

> > I’d help, as this is the only achievement I need to 100% the game; but I play offline, so good luck. :slight_smile:
>
> Come on! I’ll even give you my two day gold trial…lol

Thanks for the offer, but I have to decline. I really don’t have the time for online play, even if it’s free. You know, RL and stuff.

> > > I’d help, as this is the only achievement I need to 100% the game; but I play offline, so good luck. :slight_smile:
> >
> > Come on! I’ll even give you my two day gold trial…lol
>
> Thanks for the offer, but I have to decline. I really don’t have the time for online play, even if it’s free. You know, RL and stuff.

Understandable, its my last achievement also. Did all the others myself. A fantasy land sense of pride…lol

Still in game lobby, no one wants to play with me…cries in corner

I need both of the Library achievements, and I’ll take any help I can get.
GT: Toa TAK
I’m online now, so send a message i.f you can

> I need both of the Library achievements, and I’ll take any help I can get.
> GT: Toa TAK
> I’m online now, so send a message i.f you can

Thanks, expect game invite in like 50 seconds!

Let’s do this!

If anyone still needs people, I’m available later in the day (6 PM EST)

I want to help. Let me know when

Alright guys im awake ahahahah lets do this !