The Specialization Code Debacle

I don’t really understand what is going on. I, like a large number of people in the forum, have played Halo 4 War Games religiously since launch and have not received a code. I checked all the necessary criteria multiple times and I match every bit of criteria.

Are they in the process of sending codes out or are they done?

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst155922_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx

Edit:

I am posting again to inform you that it is, in fact, December 2nd in U.S. Central Standard time and to no avail I have yet to receive my specialization email from Microsoft. I spoke with 2 reps, got a case number, and have been informed by 343’s bs angel that all emails have been sent out!

In fact, one of the reps told me to make a thread, giving out my email, and she knew nothing of the promotion, I had to walk her through it. Seriously, microsoft?

This is misinformative. I have met all requirements, like many others, and have not been given an email to access the 6 additional specializations.

My gamertag is: Jake VII

I got my code on the 30th and used even though i had the limited edition… i didnt know wat it was or i would have given it away

I haven’t been on these forums for a few weeks and I had no idea about any of these emails for specializations. So just now I decided to check my email and there it was. I clicked the link that was provided and it unlocked the specializations.
After seeing many people on here saying that they didn’t get an email, I feel lucky now.

I’ve spent over 2 weeks of my life tracking this, and the last 3 days (full days dedicated to solving my plight) have done nothing whatsoever. My friend just accidentally wasted his on an argument that it won’t let him redeem it twice (he has limited edition) anyways. He tests this theory and voila gone, I leave his house in rage and now I have no shot at getting the code. He doesn’t even play Halo 4.

Pfft, i buy it off from some dude last week and just today microsoft gave mine ¬¬’

I bought the game since the day of launch BTW, so i guess that makes sense.

> Pfft, i buy it off from some dude last week and just today microsoft gave mine ¬¬’
>
> I bought the game since the day of launch BTW, so i guess that makes sense.

At least you have it.