The Spartan Warriors clan for Halo 4!

The Spartan Warriors are a clan in Halo 4 taking the fight to the Covenant! We enjoy forging, spartan ops, campaign, and war games! Here are the ranks for the new clan!
Field Masters:
Field Masters lead the clan. There are only three Field Masters each leading a different Divisions.

Clashers:
Clashers are the best of the best who assist the Field Masters and command Commissions.

Ward Officers:
Ward Officers are the specialized commanders who are in charge of small teams of Warriors and Soldiers.

Warriors:
Warriors are the Corporals of the Squads assisting Ward Officers with jobs like demolition and breaches.

Soldiers:
The Standard infantry, they are often the front of the assault wielding common arms.

Join now!

Here are the Divisions!

Gladiators:
Dealing with close quarters attacks they often wield energy swords and scattershots, but use whatever is available.

Phantoms:
Stationed in the shadows providing support and stealth, they often use Binary Rifles and Snipers.

Marauder:
Marauders are the up-front assailants using Assault Rifles and Suppressors.

Just to let everyone know we are not related to expert lone wolf’s clan.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Im wondering who you are and why you think we allow others to use our clan name?
Because we dont as we are the originals who are still up and running and dont need some other group posing as us.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

In other words your gonna need to change the name of your clan unless you want your first month of running to be its last.

I’m very confused about what is going on here.

maybe you guys should have a battle over the name and stop complaining like girls about a name and settle it like spartans! Don’t worry i have had heaps of clans and i know how painful it is when someone takes your clan name! all i did was battle it out and showed people that my clan could live up to the name!

Hope this helped guys!

And yeah dude you really shouldn’t take peoples clan name!

my first time actually seeing a clan name theft lol oh the cheek ha ha

i also dont get how the classes work i mean surely someone would be a different one all the time ? for instance they may start a phantom pick up the scatter shot become a gladiator and so on ?

if i join im a Phantom:
Stationed in the shadows providing support and stealth, they often use Binary Rifles and Snipers.

Well, first, this is the wrong section. Should’ve put it in the Recruiting section. Second, I work alone or with Riot Revy. That is all.

MODS MOVE THIS TO RECRUITING SECTION

Wait so I’m in the clan with on of these guys so does that mean I’m in both.

LOL I find it funny how this happens

> maybe you guys should have a battle over the name and stop complaining like girls about a name and settle it like spartans! Don’t worry i have had heaps of clans and i know how painful it is when someone takes your clan name! all i did was battle it out and showed people that my clan could live up to the name!
>
> Hope this helped guys!
>
> And yeah dude you really shouldn’t take peoples clan name!

3 things to say about this

1.thanks for seeing it at my point of view as its very annoying seeing this kind of thing happen.

2.the reply i made wasnt complaining i forgot to mention that if he refuses to change it then we will fight for it as you say.

3.My TSW has been up 3 years and our recruitment post was made 6 months ago.
His was made and posted 11 days ago.
Him having our name is not an option so what im saying is that if he wants to be a good leader he will stop this before it gets out of hand for him as this isnt the first war my clan has come out of and it certainly wont be the last.

I agree with ExpertLone Wolf here - You should change your clan name.

It’s not difficult, doesn’t hurt, and resolves this silly conflict.

I didn’t try to steal your clan’s name. Hadn’t even heard of it until you mentioned it. Stop making comments here and I’ll change the name. Jeez, don’t make a big deal about it. Also I ain’t threatened.

It doesnt matter if your not affiliated with us the point is that you are copying our name which in clan terms is a complete -Yoink- move so you shouldnt change it because you are being told to you should change it to prove your not an idiot.

Also im not gonna quit this until you edit this threads title and info to the new name you choose for your clan.
If you dont then im sure you already know that my clan will most likely retaliate.

Edit: also your reply was a bit of a fail because you posted on this thread stating that your not affiliated with us proving that you knew exactly what you were doing

I am making a new one. Jeez.

No you don’t need to change your clan name. There is no copyright on the name of a clan hence why there are so many ODST Clans called Helljumpers.

First of all Wolf’s clan has not been up for 3 years we killed it off once for example.

Two this clan is so small he didn’t steal the name because he honestly didn’t know it existed…

I wouldn’t worry about it because the Sith have your support mate. We support the better Spartan Warriors :slight_smile:

Http://www.dark-sith-order.com

Everything you said there is a definite lie and i admit our clan hasnt been up 3 years as i recently counted it at 2 years [went by really slow] and also your one to talk as you are getting random clans to defend yourselves from an apparently weak force.

If we are so weak then why are you so desperate to get help?

Nah its not that. Its since you guys are hostile we are just trying to oppose you at every turn :slight_smile:

Also I loved my speech it was pretty nice wasn’t it?

And where did I lie? You have no copyright on the name if I recall so not everything I said was a lie.

And also from the looks of it he didn’t steal he just happened to pick the same name

Question: Do I have to change my Gamertag? Also do I need to wear a specific armor or tag?