The Spartan Laser

So I have heard a lot of flack about it but I haven’t seen much here. Are we going to see any change to the vanilla Splaser At all? If so what should change? Damage? Charge time? Recoil?

just the damage

Recoil needs to be decreased and damage (especially to vehicles) increased.

Yes in the community update, he says there will be sandbox changes. Then in parentheses, he says “like the Spartan laser.”

I can live with the weak damage if the charge time was decreased. Almost no target will stand still for 4-5 seconds, except a scorpion.

> 2535455681930574;4:
> Yes in the community update, he says there will be sandbox changes. Then in parentheses, he says “like the Spartan laser.”

Things I didn’t know. Cool. This should be a good change. This halo has had the most balanced weapons in my opinion.

I find the spartan laser inconsistant. One minute i can snipe someone across the map the next i barely take the shields of someone a moderate range standing still and by that time im dead from something else.

I think they are replacing the marshmallow projectiles with an actual laser.

> 2533274795846166;6:
> > 2535455681930574;4:
> > Yes in the community update, he says there will be sandbox changes. Then in parentheses, he says “like the Spartan laser.”
>
>
> Things I didn’t know. Cool. This should be a good change. This halo has had the most balanced weapons in my opinion.

Yes and now it’s becoming even more balanced.

> 2535455681930574;9:
> > 2533274795846166;6:
> > > 2535455681930574;4:
> > > Yes in the community update, he says there will be sandbox changes. Then in parentheses, he says “like the Spartan laser.”
> >
> >
> > Things I didn’t know. Cool. This should be a good change. This halo has had the most balanced weapons in my opinion.
>
>
> Yes and now it’s becoming even more balanced.

Now we need to do something about the vehicles.

That thing is -Yoink-

I love the splaser, never understood why so many people struggle with it. I found it one of the easier comendations to complete. Especially if you have endgame, that thing is like a sniper/vehicle destroyer.

> 2533274873630868;8:
> I think they are replacing the marshmallow projectiles with an actual laser.

Unfortunate! The marshmallows they shot were also toasted exactly the way I liked them!

The laser in this game is garbage. I was nasty with it in previous games. This one seems to fire whenever the -Yoink- it wants to.

The fact that it does damage over time instead of damage through a singular blast tends to be the ire of a lot of folks here. Older halo games use to be like ‘Have the Splaser, have vehicular control over the whole map’, whereas now it is ‘I have a vehicle and you have a splaser? I don’t give a damn’