THE Spartan LASER in H4 -Topic-

S p a r t a n – l a s e r

What style of the spartan laser did you like

H A L O 3 —style had 5 shots

H A L O Reach —style had 4 shots

Your input and feed back might help

Not sure if 343i is Completely done with THE SPARTAN LASER for halo 4 but if not maybe this could show them - What we liked / disliked in the laser over the span of HALO.

Five shots. The laser has a firing delay which can often cause you to miss your shot, the launcher does not.

The SL in Reach is pathetic lol.

Spartan laser in Halo 3, it was 20x better than Reach’s.

> Spartan laser in Halo 3, it was 20x better than Reach’s.

100% with you on this

5 shot was so much better

• with them adding laser sprees and only 4 shots in a laser makes it a little harder.

Halo 3 Laser but with 4 shots.

5, and the S-laser must be in!

SL in Halo 3 was verr nicee

Halo 3 Laser with 5 shots. This is because that the Laser had a reasonable amount of ammunition, and when you fired the laser on Halo 3, it actually felt like you were firing a heavy laser.

Reach’s LolLaser was absolutely terrible.

Well in Halo 3/Reach the spartan laser has been my favorite power weapon. Now like most things in reach, the laser was a fail as well. U could laser players and vehicles dead on and not kill them.

I think 343I should go more for the Halo 3 spartan laser.

5 SHOT LASER PLEASE, THANK YOU!

The Reach laser was terribad.

H3 Laser. 5 shots.

> > Spartan laser in Halo 3, it was 20x better than Reach’s.
>
> 100% with you on this
>
>
> 5 shot was so much better
>
> + with them adding laser sprees and only 4 shots in a laser makes it a little harder.

Not really, the laser is mostly used to take out Warthogs and Falcons, so that’s a double or triple kill for almost every shot.

> > > Spartan laser in Halo 3, it was 20x better than Reach’s.
> >
> > 100% with you on this
> >
> >
> > 5 shot was so much better
> >
> > + with them adding laser sprees and only 4 shots in a laser makes it a little harder.
>
> Not really, the laser is mostly used to take out Warthogs and Falcons, so that’s a double or triple kill for almost every shot.

Smart players wont run a hog or falcon if you have a laser / As they would just die and you will get a double kill…

BUT IN A GAME NOT V.S. A TEAM - TRUE

Reach’s look with 3’s mechanic’s.

I dont want the laser back in Halo 4. Reason, well its not that great of a weapon and i would rather 343 bought new weapons to the table in halo 4 rather then using the same ol weapons.

If there was something in Halo: Reach that was previously in Halo 3, then it was better in Halo 3.

Well, that’s my opinion anyway.

Edit: I wouldn’t want the Spartan Laser to return. I’d prefer a variant of it that’s not made by the UNSC. Possibly Forerunner, or Precurser. Whoever we’re fighting.

> Reach’s look with 3’s mechanic’s.

^^^^^^^

THIS IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE IN HALO 4

I felt more comfortable with the Halo 3 laser.

I want a Halo 4 spartan laser.

> I want a Halo 4 spartan laser.

Only time will tell how it plays out…