The Spartan customization looks gorgeous

And it looks like you’ll be able to mix-and-match all kinds of designs from games past. The site lists show you’ll be able to customize your Armor Core, Coating, Helmet, Visor, Left Shoulder, Right Shoulder, Gloves and Kneepads. Looks like a big improvement!!

I’m extremely excited to personalize my own Spartan the way I want.

And if you take a close look, you can also change visor pattern.

> 2535445466325909;1:
> And it looks like you’ll be able to mix-and-match all kinds of designs from games past. The site lists show you’ll be able to customize your Armor Core, Coating, Helmet, Visor, Left Shoulder, Right Shoulder, Gloves and Kneepads. Looks like a big improvement!!

From the multiplayer reveal i saw a glimpse of the Mark V helmet and the CQC helmet from the spartan that was disintegrating. Really cool stuff, also the robot arm is in there too.
> 2535452387883664;3:
> And if you take a close look, you can also change visor pattern.
Glad you can do that, was getting really tired of the hexagonal pattern 343 implemented on Halo 4 and 5, looks so good the one with the pink pattern on the blue visor from the… appears to be a new rendition of the Aviator helmet.

> 2533274883684358;4:
> > 2535445466325909;1:
> > And it looks like you’ll be able to mix-and-match all kinds of designs from games past. The site lists show you’ll be able to customize your Armor Core, Coating, Helmet, Visor, Left Shoulder, Right Shoulder, Gloves and Kneepads. Looks like a big improvement!!
>
> From the multiplayer reveal i saw a glimpse of the Mark V helmet and the CQC helmet from the spartan that was disintegrating. Really cool stuff, also the robot arm is in there too.
> > 2535452387883664;3:
> > And if you take a close look, you can also change visor pattern.
> Glad you can do that, was getting really tired of the hexagonal pattern 343 implemented on Halo 4 and 5, looks so good the one with the pink pattern on the blue visor from the… appears to be a new rendition of the Aviator helmet.
[/quote]
I also could have sworn to have spotted the Combat Evolved Mark V during the scene where the banshee killed the Spartans at red base before grabbing the flag. The Blue and Yellow Spartan to the left seemed to have been wearing the helmet. Made me happy if it’s truly what I think I saw.

> 2535445466325909;1:
> And it looks like you’ll be able to mix-and-match all kinds of designs from games past. The site lists show you’ll be able to customize your Armor Core, Coating, Helmet, Visor, Left Shoulder, Right Shoulder, Gloves and Kneepads. Looks like a big improvement!!

This is the first time that your spartan can be unique to you.

Yes it does! Can’t wait to see more. 343 really did a great job.

Really wondering if they’re throwing in armor effects though. I won’t be upset if they don’t, but I remember as a kid I wanted the flame more than anything. If they do, then that would be great.

> 2535445466325909;1:

First of all, great name. You ever see samsara or baraka?
Second, I’m a 152, how would this affect my choices in customization?

It’s leaps and bounds ahead of Halo 5: Guardians for sure, both in form and in function. But I’m still curious to see if we will get classic color customization in addition to armor coatings…

The costumization looks great!

And you can add [Prosthetic leg and arm](http://Infinite prosthetic leg and arm Infinite prosthetic leg and arm - Album on Imgur) (and it seems like you can chose either full prosthetic arm or just from the elbow)

> 2533274958836218;12:
> And you can add [Prosthetic leg and arm](http://Infinite prosthetic leg and arm Infinite prosthetic leg and arm - Album on Imgur) (and it seems like you can chose either full prosthetic arm or just from the elbow)

Those I liked the most.
I’m really curious if it stops right there or if we will be able to chose from various “models” of prosthetics.