The Sons of Anarchy

JOIN The Sons of Anarchy today! biggest upcoming company for player of all skill levels! Casual or competetive! Apply or messages to AerysMercy

Good evening Sons of Anarchy I wanted to run 3 different offers by you and your clan:

1. Would you clan be interested in being a part of a larger community the Epsilon Fleet! Our website is EpsilonFleet.com and if you decide to become a part of the Fleet you will still retain leadership over your people the only difference is that you will be a part of a larger community. A more active community. A community that is always growing and I can only foresee a bountiful future.

2. If you were not interested in being a part of the Fleet would your clan be interested in being a part of the Sector Nine Federation which is a clan alliance. The information can be found on the this thread Sector Nine Federation Coalition

3. If you were opposed to both of those ideas well the Fleet would like to have a clan battle against you. A friendly battle to provide activity to both of our clans. Nothing against your clan just want do a battle haha.

Anyways if you have any questions or concerns you can contact me over Xbox Live. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Very Respectfully,

Darth Baum
Fleet Admiral, Epsilon Fleet Command
Sector Nine Federation, Security Council Member