The solution to your Halo 5 rants?

Hi therrrrrrre.

So I noticed a lot of rants on the halo 5 forums, and I also made some rants myself. But all these cries and still no hugs for us to stop crying. (Basically sayin they ain’t gonna help homies). The campaign? Too bad that’s what you get. The MP games? To me they’re alright, I don’t play some other gamemodes but I can understand where people are going. The ranking system? Yeah it can rarely help you if they set you up with champions once every 6 matches or so. The leveling system? I actually like the fact the leveling goes so high. Reminds me of the fond memories of Reach. The WZFF rants? Yeah they ain’t gonna help. Like I see, all these cries and begs and they don’t throw even a penny at you. Remove sprint rants? … Yyyyyeahhhhh… I mean if they made a CLASSIC game section that would be cool for those who hate sprint. But they’re not so… Yeah. But the thing I appreciate them doing, is actually THINKING. About us. They put FF in there to help us out and make us feel better, what do they get in return. 2% thanks and 98% hates(not accurate but still that’s all I see) I am actually looking forward to Halo 6, because halo4-5 were mistakes and they’ll learn from it, and they do read the posts, so with all the ideas they’ll definitely try and put it to mind.

-Ur homie Zack

> 2533274968393436;1:
> I am actually looking forward to Halo 6, because halo4-5 were mistakes and they’ll learn from it, and they do read the posts, so with all the ideas they’ll definitely try and put it to mind.

Wait, so if Halo 4 was a mistake why didn’t they learn from it and make Halo 5, well, not a mistake?

For the record I don’t think either games were mistakes. Halo 4’s multiplayer was trash and they learned from it. Halo 5’s campaign was 5 steps backwards from Halo 4. I would have preferred the stronger campaign.

> 2533274803952478;2:
> > 2533274968393436;1:
> > I am actually looking forward to Halo 6, because halo4-5 were mistakes and they’ll learn from it, and they do read the posts, so with all the ideas they’ll definitely try and put it to mind.
>
>
> Wait, so if Halo 4 was a mistake why didn’t they learn from it and make Halo 5, well, not a mistake?
>
>
> For the record I don’t think either games were mistakes. Halo 4’s multiplayer was trash and they learned from it. Halo 5’s campaign was 5 steps backwards from Halo 4. I would have preferred the stronger campaign.

Halo 5 (shoulda explained more but my internet is derp lol) wasn’t a severe mistake. It’s only they have mistakes in it, like every other good game. Good game. Some cons and a lot of pros. Halo 4 to me, the only best thing about it was the season ops episode. But a lot of people have opinions and this isn’t me shoving my opinion in people’s throats. You don’t HAVE to listen to what I say. Lol

halo 4 good campaign bad multiplayer
halo 5 bad campaign good multiplayer