The small things in H3 I like to see return

Here’s a list of the 5 small things I enjoyed having in Halo 3 and would like to see return in Halo 4. :]

1. Bungie (343) Favorites - Custom searching is a great addition to Reach but having 343 pick thier own favorite screenshots, gametypes, films and maps would be much easier to find great community creations, honestly I would have both in Halo 4.

2. Emblems appearance on armor - Well this isn’t a big desire and doesn’t matter much to me if it doesn’t return but I did like seeing the emblems appear on your shoulders than the small ones you never recognize on Reach.

3. MVP Award - At the end of every match I always looked forward to seeing who got MVP and it was such a rewarding experiance when it was you at the end for everyone to see.

4. Double EXP Weekend - I rather be rewarded for something I did than being lucky.

5. Vidmasters - Who wouldn’t want vidmasters (or something similar) to return? The Road to Recon was alot of fun. :slight_smile:

What are some of the small things you like to see return?

I would love to see the Emblems, maybe even more than a foreground and background.

I’d like to see all you meantioned too.

> I would love to see the Emblems, maybe even more than a foreground and background.

I would want to have a custom emblem maker, but we know how that turned out in CoD…
…-Yoink!-…
D:

Yes and have a different gametype every week for the double xp weekends like H3 had.

The option of having three color options: Armor Primary, Armor Secondary, and Armor Detail.

Also not so big… Elites!!! Don’t hate or reply to that comment though cause this isn’t the topic for it.

> > I would love to see the Emblems, maybe even more than a foreground and background.
>
> I would want to have a custom emblem maker, but we know how that turned out in CoD…
> …-Yoink!-…
> D:

CoD had that?

Oh my God. WHY!

angrily shakes fist in air

Wow, I’d almost forgot about all that stuff. I’d love to see it all come back.

I agree with everything you said, also 4 player theatre mode.

i would love to see the SMG and BR back
and also duel welding

i know this is of topic but i dont want so many forge maps in matchmaking like in reach. i dont mind one or two but i love the halo maps.i dont love looking at the same back drop for 5 games in a row
there are so many things that would make H4 great :slight_smile:

the only thing i want from halo 3 are Elephants and Hornets

Nothing else :slight_smile:

I would like the ability to see in what playlist my friends are, when im not playing halo. I hate it that in Reach it just goed, matchmaking in multilayer. It should be like matchmaking in team slayer or whatever

> Yes and have a different gametype every week for the double xp weekends like H3 had.

Yeah I would like to see 343 do something like that now with Reach and have gametypes during the super jackpot weekends that we don’t see in matchmaking like Race, VIP, FF Versus etc etc :]

There are some elements from all the Halos that I would like to see being implemented in to 4.

CE:

-mysterious atmosphere and sense for adventure.
-coming across a powerful ancient race (Halo CE was flood, Halo 4 could go with the didact or whatever the the ancient evil is.)

H2:

-story-driven campaign, with decent length in gameplay.
-plottwists that completely surprise all of us.
-seperation of Big Team Slayer and Big Team Objective.

H3:

-The variety of memorable maps.
-Dual-wielding system. (I prefered H3’s dual-wielding over H2’s.)
-Bring back the older feel of Infection and Griff Ball, but keep them as permanent MM gametypes like they are in Reach.

HW:

-completely epic cinematics.

ODST:

-classic feel in firefight.
-sense of loneliness while by yourself in campaign.

HR:

-massive groups of enemies during certain sequences.
-INVASION 2.0

Battle Rifle
Skill&EXP(not saying remove credis, do what you want)
All the things you mentioned
4 man theater

Pretty much. Remove the bloom and all those fancy armor abilities. I want to play the Halo I grew up with. Not COD or any other game. I said Halo.

> > I would love to see the Emblems, maybe even more than a foreground and background.
>
> I would want to have a custom emblem maker, but we know how that turned out in CoD…
> …-Yoink!-…
> D:

I would like to see custom decals that could be made to armor, either with a combination of custom emblems or actually “painting” it to the armor piece itself. For example, the shark mouth decal on the ODST visor from RvB. I’m sure there are some great artist that could make some awesome works with their armor. However, there is the other side of the same coin, I’m sure there would be several people that would abuse that much custom-ability. There would probably need to be a team of people just to monitor people’s designs, and possibly ban the decal feature to offenders.

One thing I thought of is the medals. It just doesn’t feel right when playing Reach because you get a medal for each and every kill, may it be Headshot, Revenge, Avenger, Reload This, yeah you get the point, and I would also like to add that please remove the “Pummel”. I want it to say beat down. Why in gods name would you change that?! An assassination should be an assassination and not a beat down. A beat down should be a beat down and not a freaking pummel!

OP I agree, those are all awesome things from Halo 3 I would love to see make a return, especially Double XP Weekends.

I miss the graphics in Halo 3. It just had a kind of look to it that made everything look very nice. Except for the Spartans.

> Battle Rifle
> Skill&EXP(not saying remove credis, do what you want)
> All the things you mentioned
> 4 man theater
>
> Pretty much. Remove the bloom and all those fancy armor abilities. I want to play the Halo I grew up with. Not COD or any other game. I said Halo.

I forgot about 4 man theatre, that’s something else I love to see come back and the BR of course :slight_smile: