The show "Mantracker" would be a great gametype for Halo4!

For all of the people who have seen it, do you think this would be a decent gametype? Of course wed need a big map like forge world, with a few extra paths.

Here are some of the rules for it that ive come up with. For this game to work we would need a heavily forested Forge world, or a forge world specifically build for this gametype. Although the destination would change, the map would always remain the same so more strategies could be made.

Mantracker CANNOT see the location of their destination. This prevents camping the location until they arrive.
The “prey” have a timelimit they get before they lose if they dont get to the destination.
The mantracker has a mongoose(to simulate a horse), and the ability to call the mongoose back to him, similar to RACE variant, but upon request and not a timer)
There are 2 Mantrackers, as in the show, each with his own mongoose and the ability to ride on the back of his partners.
There are 2 prey, as in the show,

Mantracker- invinsible, 25 meter radar that can only see moving targets(to replace the advantage of sound), color is bright blue(he wears a bright blue shirt all the time). Spawns with shotgun. Has 110% speed and Sprint.

Prey- bad camo (the halo3 kind) Enhanced 50 meter radar. 120% speed with Sprint, Waypoints OFF, Regenerating shields OFF. 0% damage. Spawns with sniper (to act like bonoculars) and to distract to help teamates. Color is brown to blend in, and name displays are taken off.

There are 2 rounds, one for each team to be prey and one for each team to be mantracker.
If both reach the destination, 2 points, if both die, no points, and if only one makes it, one point.

Reasons this playlist wouldnt work with infection:

1. No points scored for being in haven.
  2. Zombies can see destination(s)
  3. Teams cannot be chosen for each round.
  4. Mongeese/mongooses cannot be called back.

The real reason i think this playlist would be a hit is all of the strategies available and the fun from sneaking around or planning a hunt.

And ofcourse this “gametype” could harvest many other games similar to the way infection has many many fun gametypes that dont even seem like infection.

Thoughts? especialy from people who like the show and sorry if i forgot anything just tell me and well talk about it.

If you havent seen the show its a great watch its on the Science channel im not sure of the times.

My problem isn’t that he can track me, cause I am decent at being hidden when moving in the bush. My problem is the camera man with us isn’t as good as hiding his/her tracks. What a croc show :wink:

Um, for the gametype, I’ll give it go if its there. I like to hunt.

> My problem isn’t that he can track me, cause I am decent at being hidden when moving in the bush. My problem is the camera man with us isn’t as good as hiding his/her tracks. What a croc show :wink:
>
> Um, for the gametype, I’ll give it go if its there. I like to hunt.

Yea i lol when i think about the camera man idk how they set that up

hey wait do they play for cash prizes? or is it for fun? or both?