The Short Soundtrack

I took a look at the bulletin and saw the number of tracks that is going to be in Halo 4, and to be honest it’s kind of worries me a little bit.

According to the information given, there are only 15 original songs in the game. Adding up all together around 75 minutes.

This may not include background music and such but it is something to be noted because Halo 3’s campaign had 32 songs, (including bonus tracks) and over 118 minutes of music total.

This information coupled with the newly discovered amount of missions in the game, (only 8), makes this seem like a rather short adventure.

I am well aware that 343 said this will be a normal length to long length game, and i am not trying to bash the game whatsoever.

I still love and have faith in 343 industries, and I truly think they care and are making a great game, it’s just these few details coming out that worries me a bit.

Thoughts?

It is shorter then in previous Halo games, but it’s quality is kind off fixing it.

It is still worth buying IMO.

Halo Wars had a shorter OST than Halo 4 did, and I thought it was amazing, but not Marty level amazing.

Hopefully the cutsence music isn’t added to this either, because I value gameplay over cutsences honestly.

> Hopefully the cutsence music isn’t added to this either, because I value gameplay over cutsences honestly.

If you truly enjoy Halo’s music, then you would want ALL music, gameplay AND cutscenes. Some of Halo’s best stuff was in the cutscenes.

The music sounds amazing so far, my only concern is if there is enough for a long and epic campaign.