The Ship Below Infinity

Been searching around and cant find anything on it, so I would like to ask all of you.

What do you think is the ship below the infinity in this picture
Picture Here

It seems to have a similar design as the Infinity and Spirit of Fire, however not much of a hull and either rotating engines or tips along the bottom.

My guess is its a class of carrier, but I’m surprised that a carrier survived through the war

Whats your thoughts?

it perhaps is just another cruiser like the sof.

Probaly just a random frigate. I think it was just added to complement the Infinity.

I think it is just a random ship that won’t have an importance, nor an appearance in Halo 4.

Probably a Advanced Frigate.

It looks similar to a destroyer, though still somewhat different. My guess is that it’s just there to have something in the background, and isn’t a relevant ship by any means.

That is the platform were the Captain was giving his speech.

I’m just really concentrated on how the Infinity is just chillin their in atmosphere like that. I need an explanation from a canon expert.

> I’m just really concentrated on how the Infinity is just chillin their in atmosphere like that. I need an explanation from a canon expert.

The Infinity employs Forerunner/captured Covenant tech. I would assume that it’s using some sort of anti-gravity field to let it move in atmosphere, like the Prophet of Regrets’ ship did.

It doesn’t look like any ship we’ve seen before… perhaps a new class of ship, like a battleship? Or maybe it was just added to make the picture look better? In any case, we don’t know.

I was under the impression that it was the platform the captain was speaking on. Not necessarily a ship but a large, public presentation thingy. Maybe a type of shuttle that attaches to the Infinity (judging by the fighters in the background of the audience)?

Random ship is random, it could play a vital role in the storyline of Halo 4, or just be there for strictly artistic purposes and have no deeper meaning at all.