The Shade Turret...really needs a buff in the TU.

Im not even kidding. It may be unimportant but seriously.

It is useless. What is the point of having it if it cant really be used succesfully for anything.

My proposal is that it needs to shoot as fast as it does in the Campaign.

The reason for this is the shots move very slow and for the fire rate it is pretty weak.

But the strength and speed of the shots wouldnt matter if it shot alot faster. It could finally be used in Invasion, and maybe BTB Custom Maps.

Thoughts?

I was going to say its pointless as it is never used, but then you mentioned forged invasion maps, and we need some of those, and having to assault a position guarded by shaded would be awesome.

They could just add the fuel rod shades and super heavy shades that shoot flack rounds from campaign though

> I was going to say its pointless as it is never used, but then you mentioned forged invasion maps, and we need some of those, and having to assault a position guarded by shaded would be awesome.
>
> They could just add the fuel rod shades and super heavy shades that shoot flack rounds from campaign though

That would be great.

But the reason the Shades are never used is because the dont go well with gameplay since they are useless.

I agree. For this is the reason I think nobody really uses the warthog effectively unless you have a good driver.

> I agree. For this is the reason I think nobody really uses the warthog effectively unless you have a good driver.

Huh? What does this have to do with a Shade turret…

> Im not even kidding. It may be unimportant but seriously.
>
> It is useless. What is the point of having it if it cant really be used succesfully for anything.
>
> My proposal is that it needs to shoot as fast as it does in the Campaign.
>
> The reason for this is the shots move very slow and for the fire rate it is pretty weak.
>
> But the strength and speed of the shots wouldnt matter if it shot alot faster. It could finally be used in Invasion, and maybe BTB Custom Maps.
>
> Thoughts?

Personally i think the TU has bigger fish to fry. No bloom playlists and mimicking CE gameplay in reach for CEA and such.

In H4 though it would be nice if all turrets were as powerful as a warthog turret. Then they would be useful but not OP.