THE SETTING Of halo 4

I was watching the Halo 4 Concept Art trailer and, an image of the planet Halo 4 will take place on, looks a lot like the descriptions of Bornstellar Makes Eternal Lasting’s homeworld from Halo: Cryptum. I think it’s a possibility that it is Bornstellars homeworld. Thoughts?

Just a heads up, Halo 4 stuff goes into the Halo 4 section.

I don’t recall Bornstellar’s world being a shield world.

> Just a heads up, Halo 4 stuff goes into the Halo 4 section.

mods beat you to it.

343 confirmed it was a shield world at Halofest. Im sure Born’s homeworld wasn’t a shield world. Also, MC is still in extragalactic space,b/c a drifting ship isnt going to be traveling fast enough in regular space to get anywhere near the galactic plane.

> I was watching the Halo 4 Concept Art trailer and, an image of the planet Halo 4 will take place on, looks a lot like the descriptions of Bornstellar Makes Eternal Lasting’s homeworld from Halo: Cryptum. I think it’s a possibility that it is Bornstellars homeworld. Thoughts?

Just go to my thread or watch my video if you don’t want to read hatter

> 343 confirmed it was a shield world at Halofest. Im sure Born’s homeworld wasn’t a shield world. Also, MC is still in extragalactic space,b/c a drifting ship isnt going to be traveling fast enough in regular space to get anywhere near the galactic plane.

In case you don’t under stand what this guy is talking about.
Imagine you’re in LA, and you need to get to New York. LA being the Ark, New York being the galactic plane. You could take a plane ride to New York, which will take you a few hours. But you’re going to walk to New York, which will take you a long time to get there. a Plane ride would be like using slip space drives to get there, Walking would be like floating through space.