The Sentinels (some Spoilers inside)

Maybe it has just become hardwired over the years. But am I the only one who couldn’t trust the Sentinels? I actually missed the part where Cortana was taken by the Librarian because I was so worried they were going to get the drop on me. LOL! Anyone else have this “problem” too?

Yeah, I was expecting them to turn on me too, I didn’t trust them when they wanted me to follow them

> “The Sentinels want us to follow them.” - Cortana
>
> “It could be a trap.” - John
>
> “You’re thinking of a second possibility?” - Cortana

Motion Sensor said they were friendly, but when they first appeared, I nearly shot, but waited for them to do it first, then they flew away. I did watch them the whole time though.

So yes, OP, you weren’t the only one. :smiley:

Lol I felt it too. 10 years of halo instincts wanted me to shoot the living daylights out of them. I had my gun pointed the whole time.

Well i looked at my radar and they were yellow but i was thinking it as well.

LOL! So glad I’m not the only one. I REALLY didn’t trust it when it wanted me to follow it. I looked around for another passage before following.

I never really had any anti-sentinel sentiment built up from previous games. I just shoot them if they shoot me first.

> > “The Sentinels want us to follow them.” - Cortana
> >
> > “It could be a trap.” - John
> >
> > “You’re thinking of a second possibility?” - Cortana
>
> Motion Sensor said they were friendly, but when they first appeared, I nearly shot, but waited for them to do it first, then they flew away. I did watch them the whole time though.
>
> So yes, OP, you weren’t the only one. :smiley:

Screw what the radar said i shot them anyway :stuck_out_tongue: but then when the librarian showed up i was like OH!!! SHE’S CONTROLLING THEM!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

“Hmm, let’s see, Sentinels, my previous enemies, wanting me to follow them…”

“Seems legit”

I’m actually surprised there were no sentinel enemies in the whole game, as like, a more aggressive alternative to the watchers.

They shocked me the first time I was on the 2nd level, but by the librarian bit I was chill with them. They weren’t orange and glowy.

Did the Didact not regain that much control over Requiem after he was unleashd? He did seem to take his sweet time getting his ship out of requiem.