The sentinels *sigh*

It’s something early in 7 minutes, that it’s so hard to stop the sentinels. Just a rant

Most good anders usually only use her in teams and have there teammates hit you way earlier then that so she can try to safely expand early at the start.

She’ll start hitting you with those sentinels around 4 or 5 minutes if done properly.

Anyways, they’re getting nerfed in this patch here coming up so you’ll have to bare with it until then.

I heard supposeably this week coming up here.

> 2533274893671079;1:
> It’s something early in 7 minutes, that it’s so hard to stop the sentinels. Just a rant

lul git gud spam marines… naa i am with you, just gotta wait till next patch :wink:

Protectors are OP, yes, but Aggressors are pretty balanced.

> 2533274893671079;1:
> It’s something early in 7 minutes, that it’s so hard to stop the sentinels. Just a rant

The Anders needs to expand in order to pump out sentinels - In a 1v1, get an early scout and when you see the expansion being built, you need to react fast and destroy the base. You can’t sit back and allow Anders to have 2-3 bases and spam you with sentinels. Build some infantry early and create pressure and be very vigilant on her expansions and hit them hard as soon as they’re being built. Then transition into Banshees + Engineers if you’re covy or wolvs and hogs if you’re UNSC.

In a 2v2, do the same but just be aware of Anders’ ally and what they’re building.

I hope that helps

Pretty much if you see an enemy Anders team. Right off the back go straight for wolverines and marines

Incoming nerfs will help you friend :smiley:

> 2533274893671079;1:

This forums full of them. Try searching senitnal in here, it’s non-stop since day 1 :stuck_out_tongue: