The Secret of Scout Warthogs!

Scout Warthogs are magical, they are the most special vehicles that have ever been introduced to Halo. The new sleek design has enhanced and optimized aerodynamic movement by removing that oversized, good for nothing, violent turret. This vehicle is the definitive two seater, ensuring your never carrying around a third or forth wheel. It is the true vehicle for 2 player romantic getaways. The Scout warthogs come in 4 new -Yoink!- flavors: Corp, ONI, Urban and of course the Original and Modern Brown. For a limited time you can spend all your REQ points to receive these majestically beasts and add them to your collection of trophies. If you act now, we will throw in AT LEAST 2 of these vehicles into EVERY REQ package you buy for your whole Halo 5 career. Get them while their hot, you wouldn’t want to miss out on all the fun! :slight_smile:

Negative OP, I don’t like it.

Oh that amused me haha, me and my friends actually like these.

Get your scout warthog now!

Actually they are great for blocking doorways in Warzone Assault

They gather a lot of attention! People can’t take their eyes off you! Just watch this clip and see! Haha Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR!

excuse me,

i am a discerning customer and i will only buy my Scout Warthog with Heated Human Leather seats made from the skins of my enemies. Can i assume that you will also be able to provide the 80in wheels with Chromed spinners i require to ensure my handicap parking space?

I guess RP Companies can use them once forge drops

Im so -Yoinking!- done lol. More of these posts instead of negativity.

Will it reduce my carbon footprint? :0

> 2533274871929668;10:
> Will it reduce my carbon footprint? :0

Not only are the scout warthogs more environmental friendly, they run on 100% nitrogen and produce fresh clean water and oxygen out of their exhausts. Act not and a free coffee maker will be built into your very own scout warthog.

> 2732317809657592;7:
> excuse me,
>
> i am a discerning customer and i will only buy my Scout Warthog with Heated Human Leather seats made from the skins of my enemies. Can i assume that you will also be able to provide the 80in wheels with Chromed spinners i require to ensure my handicap parking space?

Scout Warthogs do not only have their own dedicated parking space, but can be stored in the Cloud for convenient access. Chrome spinners cost extra.

> 2533274793250570;5:
> Actually they are great for blocking doorways in Warzone Assault

Yes! Privacy is of huge importance on your romantic getaways. Make Love, not War.

> 2533274891841289;2:
> Negative OP, I don’t like it.

Sorry, I don’t know what your talking about :slight_smile: I did not leave a single negative remark.

I amazed myself today with how many players I managed to surprise and run over with the oni scout warthog. It was a pretty cool match!

Heh.

Yeah, my mongoose and carbine certifications have pretty much ruined warzone for me. It’s just not fun plinking away with pea-shooters while the enemy is sniping and lasering in between scorpion, banshee, and Gauss hog killing frenzies.

> 2533274797303698;12:
> > 2732317809657592;7:
> > excuse me,
> >
> > i am a discerning customer and i will only buy my Scout Warthog with Heated Human Leather seats made from the skins of my enemies. Can i assume that you will also be able to provide the 80in wheels with Chromed spinners i require to ensure my handicap parking space?
>
>
> Scout Warthogs do not only have their own dedicated parking space, but can be stored in the Cloud for convenient access. Chrome spinners cost extra.

How dare you!

i expect far less for my excessive amounts of cash gained by the meat processing of grunts!

> 2732317809657592;17:
> > 2533274797303698;12:
> > > 2732317809657592;7:
> > > excuse me,
> > >
> > > i am a discerning customer and i will only buy my Scout Warthog with Heated Human Leather seats made from the skins of my enemies. Can i assume that you will also be able to provide the 80in wheels with Chromed spinners i require to ensure my handicap parking space?
> >
> >
> > Scout Warthogs do not only have their own dedicated parking space, but can be stored in the Cloud for convenient access. Chrome spinners cost extra.
>
>
> How dare you!
>
> i expect far less for my excessive amounts of cash gained by the meat processing of grunts!

We have heard your concern and have added Chrome spinners as a FREE perk available in a random future Gold REQ Pack. Happy hunting. :slight_smile:

Sounds like a great deal but is there any way to make it so that I receive ONLY scout warthogs in my REQ packs from now on? I’m willing to pay extra.

> 2533274796974117;19:
> Sounds like a great deal but is there any way to make it so that I receive ONLY scout warthogs in my REQ packs from now on? I’m willing to pay extra.

We are working hard with the developers to find a suitable solution. We want all players to enjoy the Scout Warthog product to the fullest potential. Look for a 10GB update in the near future to replace all REQ unlocks with just Scout Warthogs. Warzone will become revolutionary.