The second Half; Halo Bulletin 2.8.12

It all seems so close now. What Ms. bsangel said in the new Bulletin. http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/02/08/The-Halo-Bulletin-2812.aspx

“And our second half is about to begin….”

Something about Halo 4 will be revealed soon. I can feel it. That new excerpt from the Bulletin made me all the more excited. Maybe it’s just me because I’m a dork, I dunno. But I think something amazing is coming soon. Did it do that for anyone else? And what are YOU going to do when the first information reveal comes out for Halo 4?

I AM GOING TO CRY FOR MY DREAMS WILL COME TRUE

By “about to begin”, she means a month most likely. :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh, I just saw more of the same babble OHI has been since it started.

I actually missed that bulletin…is that the most recent one? because I totally did not see it.

I think by “second half” she means the second half of Master Chiefs story. There’s already been 1 trilogy, the second half being the second trilogy.

My reaction depends on what exactly is getting revealed, and more specifically… How much…

:wink:

I’ll probably freak the -Yoink- out like I did when Halo 4 was first announced.

Anyways, I hope you’re right OP, and unlike past rumors, it seems from what is to be read on various sites that you are right. the Feb. 29th to March 5th embargo will probably literally kill me.

Which sucks because then I won’t get to see it ):

I don’t know about you guys, but the whole thought of there being a new trilogy based around MC and a reveal being so close, just…feels weird and unbelievably amazing at the same time. It’s been 5 years since we’ve seen MC, and he’s finally back. Feels good.

Not going to lie, that update made me feel pretty good. And yes, i know, there are other threads about this and no, im still going to post about it. I can do what i want.

Just the wording and everything of that update was just re-assuring. That was the first bulletin i’ve read on this site ever since joining and all i can say is i feel confident.

BS Angel just stated what we all have been talking about pretty much. The low populations, the poor game mechanics, the schisms between the Halo community. And she had it all wrapped up in a blanket.

Well, we can still only sit back and relax and wait till the information from 343i is delivered to us.

“The Halo community can’t be knocked out with a single plasma punch. Our shields will recharge, and we’ll get right back up again. And when we do, an ancient evil will hear the roar of our Warthogs.”

hooooo rah !

When they get around to actually doing something, I’ll care then.

Did anyone see the queston about whether or not Halo 4 music will be different. BS Angel answered the queston by saying we will find out more about the music in about a week or 2.

> When they get around to actually doing something, I’ll care then.

you are always on the negative side, lighten up will ya!

> When they get around to actually doing something, I’ll care then.

Its not like they created a trailer, took a failed game under their wing, tried to save what was lost, update and encode a website with 130,000+ members on it with hundreds joining each day, and develop and create a multi-million dollar game that is going to be hitting the shelves in ten months.

All at the same time might i add.

And come the 29th they will be releasing a trailer/video of some sort.

Yeah theyre doing nothing.

> > When they get around to actually doing something, I’ll care then.
>
> you are always on the negative side, <mark>lighten up will ya</mark>!

Okay, what for? What exactly should I be happy about?

> > When they get around to actually doing something, I’ll care then.
>
> you are always on the negative side, lighten up will ya!

Yeah. These people need to lighten up!

> Did anyone see the queston about whether or not Halo 4 music will be different. BS Angel answered the queston by saying we will find out more about the music in about a week or 2.

Huh?

Sauce?

> Its not like they created a trailer,

You mean a CGI trailer not indicative of the actual game? Hard to be impressed on something that won’t be relevant.

> took a failed game under their wing,

Seems the community has been rather mixed on how they handled it.

> tried to save what was lost,

And apparently haven;t found a lot of success.

> update and encode a website with 130,000+ members on it with hundreds joining each day,

Said website isn’t even very good to be honest. Compared to Bungie.net, it’s a huge step down.

> and develop and create a multi-million dollar game that is going to be hitting the shelves in ten months.

Doesn’t mean it will be good. Doesn’t mean it will suck. Nobody knows what it’s quality is. So that isn’t a huge selling point.

> All at the same time might i add.

Over the span of a few <mark>years</mark> might I add.

> And come the 29th they will be releasing a trailer/video of some sort.
>
> Yeah theyre doing nothing.

For their sake the wait better be worth it.

> > > When they get around to actually doing something, I’ll care then.
> >
> > you are always on the negative side, <mark>lighten up will ya</mark>!
>
> Okay, what for? What exactly should I be happy about?

The fact that people still play Halo. People are still interested in Halo. There is a new base for the community of Halo now. And that, by this time next year, you will all ready be playing the new game in the trilogy courtesy of 343i.

-Yoink- lol.

> > When they get around to actually doing something, I’ll care then.
>
> Its not like they created a trailer, took a failed game under their wing, tried to save what was lost, update and encode a website with 130,000+ members on it with hundreds joining each day, and develop and create a multi-million dollar game that is going to be hitting the shelves in ten months.
>
> All at the same time might i add.
>
> And come <mark>the 29th they will be releasing a trailer/video of some sort</mark>.
>
> Yeah theyre doing nothing.

i bet 100000000 bucks nothing happens that day