The Scorpian Tank

I’m going to be shocked if people actually disagree with this.

343, if you can, fix the Scorpian Tank’s aim. It was constantly annoying in Halo CE that even if you were dead-center with your aiming, when you’d fire, the shell would just go wherever it wants. Just a minor gripe, but still, I’d like to see this fixed. Yes, I say fixed because even if it was intentional, it’s just a problem.

If you’re referring to CEA it wont be changed.

I guess it wasn’t designed with long range shooting in mind. It’s annoying, but nothing is going to be done about it. Besides, I would much more like it just shoot faster than more accurately.

> I guess it wasn’t designed with long range shooting in mind. It’s annoying, but nothing is going to be done about it. Besides, I would much more like it just shoot faster than more accurately.

The Tank is crazy-powerful in CE. The explosion was HUGE as well. I think making it shoot faster would kind of overpower it. I just hope the explosion stays the same size, because… well, look at Halo 3. PATHETIC. The explosion in that game was as small as that of a frag grenade.

> > I guess it wasn’t designed with long range shooting in mind. It’s annoying, but nothing is going to be done about it. Besides, I would much more like it just shoot faster than more accurately.
>
> The Tank is crazy-powerful in CE. The explosion was HUGE as well. I think making it shoot faster would kind of overpower it. I just hope the explosion stays the same size, because… well, look at Halo 3. PATHETIC. The explosion in that game was as small as that of a frag grenade.

Yes, the Halo CE explosion is huge, but it’s kind of annoying to shoot then having to wait for five seconds to shoot again. I would much more like a tank with fast fire rate, but small explosions than one with huge explosions, but super slow fire rate.

Rate of fire is fine, the only annoying thing is the severe lack of accuracy. The big explosion makes up for that to some degree, but if you have to directly hit something to kill it (e.g. a shade turret on the top of a hill), you start to curse the turrets inaccuracy rather quickly.

That’s the aim-assist correcting when you don’t want it to because you’re aiming for a moving target you want to hit directly with a hugely powerful splash damage weapon. It won’t change, they’re not changing the physics (unless there’s skulls they added in). No skulls = regular Halo: CE