The road to 50 begins...

…Why are you here? GO PLAY THE GAME WE HAVE RANKS NOW!

Actually… I don’t think we have them yet.

EDIT: When you hover over career at the top of this page and go to “Halo 4 stats overview” rather than “Halo 4 Stats” it shows CSR.

I have just finished a game & didnt notice anything new?

We have the option for the map pack, I don’t see any ranks on waypoint though.

Meh.

> EDIT: When you hover over career at the top of this page and go to “Halo 4 stats overview” rather than “Halo 4 Stats” it shows CSR.

oh yes so it does, thank you

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Were we given a local only search option? If not I don’t care.

and really, should that be the only reason to play Halo online?

>

Looks like you only play for a local search option

Put the damn csr ranking ingame 343… While playing, nobody looks at waypoint… Just put it BOTH in waypoint and ingame…

they didnt updated the game, and Halo waypoint app, probably it will update when LE owners get the acces to the Castle MP

> >
>
> Looks like you only play for a local search option

Well yeah what’s the point on even being matched against equally skilled players when the connection will make it unequally.

Just wish 343 would go with ranked and social playlists from day 1, social would match us on nothing but connection/region, have JiP etc. While ranked would obviously have a bit stricter matching, party vs party, no JiP, True Skill and all that.

Couldn’t give a possums sack about CSR on a website who barely anyone will ever see.

> Couldn’t give a possums sack about CSR on a website who barely anyone will ever see.

I agree a hundred percent on this one. Why would you put CSR in which people have asked for but only make it viewable online at their website…

Sounds like someone needs to set another record for something like most visited website.!.!.

Really 343i think about it, the only time I will actually go view CSR of people I have played is when I get my rear end handed to me on a silver platter. I am not refreshing a page after every game to see if I go up or down in CSR… Put it in the game, then again make the pregame lobby look more mature not playing cards under map cards.

> > Couldn’t give a possums sack about CSR on a website who barely anyone will ever see.
>
> I agree a hundred percent on this one. Why would you put CSR in which people have asked for but only make it viewable online at their website…
>
> Sounds like someone needs to set another record for something like most visited website.!.!.
>
> Really 343i think about it, the only time I will actually go view CSR of people I have played is when I get my rear end handed to me on a silver platter. I am not refreshing a page after every game to see if I go up or down in CSR… Put it in the game, then again make the pregame lobby look more mature not playing cards under map cards.

Are you STILL acting surprised?

Still?

After 343i told you BEFORE the game came out that there would be NO VISUAL CSR?

Like it or not, 343i gave you fair warning…

I do not care about the stupid CSR. Its not even in-game!!!

Oh yeah, I’ll miss the whole “lol, he aint a 50, he so baaad” comments. I’m glad they don’t show.