The Right Way to Use REQ Packs

A friend shared this video with me yesterday about how to properly use REQ packs and how to go about buying them. Wasn’t sure if anyone else had seen this so I thought I’d throw it out to the community and hope it helps.

https://youtu.be/aHrm6zTt34A

nice

There are so many theories on the best way to use req points. Another video I saw claimed the best way to get the good stuff fast was go for silver packs all the time, then jump to golds… avoid bronze like the plague!

Well, that was insightful. Thanks.

The only thing to keep in mind is that you have a 0% chance of Ultra Rare/ Legendary items in Bronze in addition to the fact that permanent REQs are not guaranteed. Silver is the way to go if you ask me but the logic around diminishing the “Item Pool” is indeed sound, prior to moving on to gold. Good luck on your draws!

I’ll buy some Silvers to see how it goes.

I’m a level 46, have opened alot of req packs. The first ones were all golds which were mostly giving me low rarity items. Switched to mass buying silvers to unlock my basics up to rare. Now i’ve filled out a ton of my inventory and the silvers are producing much more rares. So, I believe the silver is the way to go.