The right sight for the right situation

I’m still really noob about this things of sights. I don’t have problems with a determined sight, if I have to use it, I use it. Maybe I do prefer Classic sight for BR and the longshot sight for the DMR, which is the correct for it.

But I would like to down what exactly does every kind of sight and which situations are better use them.

• Projection - Classic - Recon - Longshot - CQB - Sentinel - Morph - Hybrid - COQHow do you use it and why?

I think it really comes down to each individual and just their preference and what is best for them. I try to always use classic because it’s what I am most used to and prefer. With precision weapons I don’t want to see any part of the sights. The way the autos “zoom” is fine as they don’t zoom as much as the precision weapons, so I don’t mind still seeing the weapons.

> 2535441628140975;1:
> I’m still really noob about this things of sights. I don’t have problems with a determined sight, if I have to use it, I use it. Maybe I do prefer Classic sight for BR and the longshot sight for the DMR, which is the correct for it.
>
> But I would like to down what exactly does every kind of sight and which situations are better use them.
> - Projection - Classic - Recon - Longshot - CQB - Sentinel - Morph - Hybrid - COQHow do you use it and why?

Projection is the base sight. It only has an effect in short to medium range, and is best for arena game types and WZ base defense. All in all though, this isn’t one I’d recommend REQ’ing in.

Classic and Longshot are medium to medium-long range. They’re for those who want range, but want something more versatile than a Sentinel or Morph.

The Recon and Hybrid are short to medium range. These aren’t for people who want range, but rather for those who want to eke out a red reticle while moving. These are best for those on the move.

The Sentinel and the Morph are for those who want their reach to be seen across the battlefield. They are garbage for a player on the move, but are great for someone looking for a budget sniper.

The CQB sight, is, well, a CQB sight. Only works at short range.

The COG is a Longshot like sight that marks enemies in a red border. It’s for those who want to be certain of enemy positioning and movement.