the revenant

how many of you guys want to see this vehicle back especially side by side with the chopper it could work. these are my two favorite vehicles in the series and i would absolutely love to see both in game or atleast a forunner version of them

I’d love to see the Revenant make a return, it was a pretty damn fun Vehicle…

…Though ofcourse if they make a “Successor” of it or just simply a replacement that’d do just as well…

And even if we so nothing close to a Revenant in Halo 4, I won’t be Flipping Out because of it…

While I liked the Revenant, what I would really love to see make a return is the Spectre from Halo 2. I really felt it balanced it out between instead of there only being the Worthog as the only 3 player vehicle that could be used in Halo.

CHOPPA

Chopper>Revenant.

I think it should be slightly stronger or be more agile. I can get the first shot in on a warthog and still loose, because it can drive and shoot and i have to boost to keep up which prevents me from shooting. Also it shoots slow. And it seems inconsistent sometimes. Like I shoot a warthog and it stays on the ground but a revenant shoots my warthog and I flip like im made out of recycled aluminum. I’ve even had 95% shields and health and been one shotted by it but i have to 2-4 shot people.

hahahahahahhahaha hell no hahaha

> hahahahahahhahaha hell no hahaha

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Leave. Now. Don’t come back. Die in a ditch somewhere lonely.

I want the Spectre!

> While I liked the Revenant, what I would really love to see make a return is the Spectre from Halo 2. I really felt it balanced it out between instead of there only being the Worthog as the only 3 player vehicle that could be used in Halo.

yes i forgot about it. it was really fun but i felt it was too similar to the hog

> > While I liked the Revenant, what I would really love to see make a return is the Spectre from Halo 2. I really felt it balanced it out between instead of there only being the Worthog as the only 3 player vehicle that could be used in Halo.
>
> yes i forgot about it. it was really fun but i felt it was too similar to the hog

Hmmm true. Maybe they could combine the Revenant and the Spectre. Like have the plasma mortar be controlled by another player instead of having the driver control it.

> > > While I liked the Revenant, what I would really love to see make a return is the Spectre from Halo 2. I really felt it balanced it out between instead of there only being the Worthog as the only 3 player vehicle that could be used in Halo.
> >
> > yes i forgot about it. it was really fun but i felt it was too similar to the hog
>
> Hmmm true. Maybe they could combine the Revenant and the Spectre. Like have the plasma mortar be controlled by another player instead of having the driver control it.

thats what i was thinking it would be really interesting maybe make the spectre like the hog and give it different variants?

Return of the Spectre, Chopper and Hornet anyone?

Just give me a warthog and something to kill.

Forget the Revenant, I just what my Chopper!