"The reveal of [Yoink!] is going to be the 'Holy sh--' moment."

> “The game is looking really sharp and fairly far along, which is always great to see this early. The reveal of [Yoink!] is going to be the ‘Holy sh–’ moment. That’s going to be the star of our story," I think."

Any guesses?

What comes to mind for me is either John’s face, other Spartans (maybe Fred/Kelly/Linda) or the ‘Ancient Enemey’

As i already said it, its the didact bigfoot.

Not John’s face. That will never happen because if it did, it’d be a mildly disappointing anti-climax.

Most likely a new enemy.

The reveal of Forerunners - I’m calling it now.

> The reveal of Forerunners - I’m calling it now.

Or the Didact in particular.

(I just realized something.
The more info we get, the less people will complain, as they’ll be happy or distracted talking about “the new thing”. When we start to lose info, people will become uninterested and start to complain about “the new thing”.)

When Master Chief and Cortana went through that exploding hole thingy, they actually got sent back in time. Master Chief accidentally does something silly that puts his own future existence in jeopardy and must race to restore the timeline before he ceases to exist. 343 is taking Halo in a bold new direction to be more like an interactive drama game like Indigo Prophecy, or Heaven’s Rain. MLG will enter a new era to determine who can do the best quick time events.

[deleted]

> "The reveal of [Yoink!] is going to be the ‘Holy sh–’ moment."
>
> Any guesses?
>
> What comes to mind for me is either John’s face, other Spartans (maybe Fred/Kelly/Linda) or the ‘Ancient Enemey’

It better not be other spartans. After playing reach and seeing other spartans, I just lost my feeling for how special the Chief was. Reach ruined a lot for me xP.

It’ll prolly be like… installation 02 or something, because the other rings are still set to fire lol. And each Halo ring is set with a different Environment. Like Sand, All Water, All Snow, Etc.

And why would they continue to call a game, HALO when it has nothing to do with halos anymore. Halos are GONNA be in the game.

I’ll put credits on it being the Precursors. Because its the only reveal that’ll make me say “Holy sh–”.

> When Master Chief and Cortana went through that exploding hole thingy, they actually got sent back in time. Master Chief accidentally does something silly that puts his own future existence in jeopardy and must race to restore the timeline before he ceases to exist. 343 is taking Halo in a bold new direction to be more like an interactive drama game like Indigo Prophecy, or Heaven’s Rain. MLG will enter a new era to determine who can do the best quick time events.

Directed by M. Night Shamalan.

> Well, there’s no ‘the’ in: "the reveal of ___ [Yoink!], so that could be a small clue…
>
>
> If you can’t understand what I’m trying to say, don’t worry, neither can I.

I get what your saying…

It’s not “THE forerunners”
It’s not “THE didact”

It’s “____” so it’s singular, therefor a single enemy.

No?

Considering it’s a gaming magazine, and they are very well known for being biased and exaggerating stories, I’ll go ahead and say it’ll be something a lot of us probably already guessed, or something that’s not even that big of a deal.

> > When Master Chief and Cortana went through that exploding hole thingy, they actually got sent back in time. Master Chief accidentally does something silly that puts his own future existence in jeopardy and must race to restore the timeline before he ceases to exist. 343 is taking Halo in a bold new direction to be more like an interactive drama game like Indigo Prophecy, or Heaven’s Rain. MLG will enter a new era to determine who can do the best quick time events.
>
> Directed by M. Night Shamalan.

Indeed

> > When Master Chief and Cortana went through that exploding hole thingy, they actually got sent back in time. Master Chief accidentally does something silly that puts his own future existence in jeopardy and must race to restore the timeline before he ceases to exist. 343 is taking Halo in a bold new direction to be more like an interactive drama game like Indigo Prophecy, or Heaven’s Rain. MLG will enter a new era to determine who can do the best quick time events.
>
> Directed by M. Night Shamalan.

Starring Shia LaBeof.

[deleted]

> > > When Master Chief and Cortana went through that exploding hole thingy, they actually got sent back in time. Master Chief accidentally does something silly that puts his own future existence in jeopardy and must race to restore the timeline before he ceases to exist. 343 is taking Halo in a bold new direction to be more like an interactive drama game like Indigo Prophecy, or Heaven’s Rain. MLG will enter a new era to determine who can do the best quick time events.
> >
> > Directed by M. Night Shamalan.
>
> Starring Shia LaBeof.

Produced by Micheal Bay

The yoink medal returning.

> > > > When Master Chief and Cortana went through that exploding hole thingy, they actually got sent back in time. Master Chief accidentally does something silly that puts his own future existence in jeopardy and must race to restore the timeline before he ceases to exist. 343 is taking Halo in a bold new direction to be more like an interactive drama game like Indigo Prophecy, or Heaven’s Rain. MLG will enter a new era to determine who can do the best quick time events.
> > >
> > > Directed by M. Night Shamalan.
> >
> > Starring Shia LaBeof.
>
> Produced by Micheal Bay

Halo: Dark Side of the Moon

> The yoink medal returning.

Still laughing.

Good one, lol.

> > > > > When Master Chief and Cortana went through that exploding hole thingy, they actually got sent back in time. Master Chief accidentally does something silly that puts his own future existence in jeopardy and must race to restore the timeline before he ceases to exist. 343 is taking Halo in a bold new direction to be more like an interactive drama game like Indigo Prophecy, or Heaven’s Rain. MLG will enter a new era to determine who can do the best quick time events.
> > > >
> > > > Directed by M. Night Shamalan.
> > >
> > > Starring Shia LaBeof.
> >
> > Produced by Micheal Bay
>
> Halo: Dark Side of the Moon

Oh dear god NO!