the return of playable elites ( just a idea) in H6

Bring back invasion but this time 24 players 12 elites 12 humans. Both teams will fly in elites on phantoms and humans on pelicans. But these vehicles are drivable 2 will fly the pelican and I’m pretty sure there’s only one driver in the phantom. Both teams will get out their vehicles ( driver included ) the driver cannot stay in the vehicle as all people are forced out of it. But that also means anyone can get in them and fly after a certain amount of time because people could rush the other team. And these vehicles can be destroyed no respawns to them though so use it wisely. There can be objectives in invasion like reach. Or others like invasion breakout or invasion slayer, CTF etc. As for the loadouts could be the same as reach but more in depth because in reach there was no way of telling if you were close to unlock the next tier of weapons. So there could be like levels (god no, not like req levels) but like kill a certain amount of enemies to get to next level or kill a enemy with CQC etc. I’m not good on endings so just bye?

I know there’s a mega thread of elites but I know my post will just be ignored so I just did a new topic I hope that’s ok with the monitors

going way of topic but would anyone like to play 7 days to die with me?

> 2535469600463812;2:
> I know there’s a mega thread of elites but I know my post will just be ignored so I just did a new topic I hope that’s ok with the monitors
>
> going way of topic but would anyone like to play 7 days to die with me?

Your post will not be ignored in The mega thread trust me we will speak about it until we’ve sucked the conversation dry. Then somehow one of us will give more life to it.

[deleted]

Playable elites is cool but I’m worried about their armors.

So you want Warzone with elites. They throw in gametypes to make it like BTB.

> 2533274848011469;6:
> So you want Warzone with elites. They throw in gametypes to make it like BTB.

Yeah basically. I would really like breakout invasion a test to turely see which is better sangheili or human.

> 2535469600463812;7:
> > 2533274848011469;6:
> > So you want Warzone with elites. They throw in gametypes to make it like BTB.
>
>
> Yeah basically. I would really like breakout invasion a test to turely see which is better sangheili or human.

Breakout invasion huh? Damn that sounds like it’d be insane.

> 2533274821609239;8:
> > 2535469600463812;7:
> > > 2533274848011469;6:
> > > So you want Warzone with elites. They throw in gametypes to make it like BTB.
> >
> >
> > Yeah basically. I would really like breakout invasion a test to turely see which is better sangheili or human.
>
>
> Breakout invasion huh? Damn that sounds like it’d be insane.

Insane in a good way?

> 2535469600463812;1:
> Bring back invasion but this time 24 players 12 elites 12 humans. Both teams will fly in elites on phantoms and humans on pelicans. But these vehicles are drivable 2 will fly the pelican and I’m pretty sure there’s only one driver in the phantom. Both teams will get out their vehicles ( driver included ) the driver cannot stay in the vehicle as all people are forced out of it. But that also means anyone can get in them and fly after a certain amount of time because people could rush the other team. And these vehicles can be destroyed no respawns to them though so use it wisely. There can be objectives in invasion like reach. Or others like invasion breakout or invasion slayer, CTF etc. As for the loadouts could be the same as reach but more in depth because in reach there was no way of telling if you were close to unlock the next tier of weapons. So there could be like levels (god no, not like req levels) but like kill a certain amount of enemies to get to next level or kill a enemy with CQC etc. I’m not good on endings so just bye?

That would be awesome My friend, I’ve wished for that when Halo 5 was released.

> 2535469600463812;2:
> I know there’s a mega thread of elites but I know my post will just be ignored so I just did a new topic I hope that’s ok with the monitors

If you do make a thread about this again have the title as “Gametype Idea, Warzone Invasion” this way it would not be considered a Playable Elite thread but a Gametype thread and you can still give out your thoughts on Playable Elites.

> 2535423139980712;11:
> > 2535469600463812;2:
> > I know there’s a mega thread of elites but I know my post will just be ignored so I just did a new topic I hope that’s ok with the monitors
>
>
> If you do make a thread about this again have the title as “Gametype Idea, Warzone Invasion” this way it would not be considered a Playable Elite thread but a Gametype thread and you can still give out your thoughts on Playable Elites.

Making this a playable elite thread was my intentions. And why would I make anyone when I have this one?

Anyone = another one

> 2535469600463812;12:
> > 2535423139980712;11:
> > > 2535469600463812;2:
> > > I know there’s a mega thread of elites but I know my post will just be ignored so I just did a new topic I hope that’s ok with the monitors
> >
> >
> > If you do make a thread about this again have the title as “Gametype Idea, Warzone Invasion” this way it would not be considered a Playable Elite thread but a Gametype thread and you can still give out your thoughts on Playable Elites.
>
>
> Making this a playable elite thread was my intentions. And why would I make anyone when I have this one?

If it got locked down that’s why.

> 2535423139980712;13:
> > 2535469600463812;12:
> > > 2535423139980712;11:
> > > > 2535469600463812;2:
> > > > I know there’s a mega thread of elites but I know my post will just be ignored so I just did a new topic I hope that’s ok with the monitors
> > >
> > >
> > > If you do make a thread about this again have the title as “Gametype Idea, Warzone Invasion” this way it would not be considered a Playable Elite thread but a Gametype thread and you can still give out your thoughts on Playable Elites.
> >
> >
> > Making this a playable elite thread was my intentions. And why would I make anyone when I have this one?
>
>
> If it got locked down that’s why.

Hmmm…idk