The Return of Double EXP Weekends, or something simmilar

In Halo 3 we had a reason to play on weekends, Double EXP with a playlist that was only available once every couple months.

In Reach we have Double Jackpot Weekends, which are given out at random so nobody knows if it will be 1 game to get it or even 50 games to get it.

My solution(s) are to either bring back the old Double EXP with playlists

or to make a challenge worth about 750cR that a person could get unlimited times throughout the weekend by playing 2 games in matchmaking, could be firefigh one weekend or Multiplayer another, or one for even both.

I agree. Bonus jackpots are nowhere near as good.

they should just give you more CR after games in general, you shouldn’t have to play reach a year everyday straight to get to inheritor.

It’s roughly 60 in game hours of FF or MP playing to reach Inheritor. Campaign doesn’t reward as much so it takes much longer if you throw that into the mix.

> It’s roughly 60 in game hours of FF or MP playing to reach Inheritor. Campaign doesn’t reward as much so it takes much longer if you throw that into the mix.

o.O Like…woah.

> It’s roughly 60 in game hours of FF or MP playing to reach Inheritor. Campaign doesn’t reward as much so it takes much longer if you throw that into the mix.

I’ve been playing for 250+ hours and I’m nowhere near Inheritor… Did you mean 600 hours?

i think you meant 35 days of playtime

This is just a thought.

Firstly, I am not saying they’re dead in anyway.

But with the remainder of achievements that people wish to attain and the links they have with Halo Waypoint on the Dashboard, I was wondering if 343i could possibly help out players who are seeking achievements.

So for instance to attain General in Halo Wars will take a considerable amount of time. So why not add a triple XP to the game from now on? How about people struggling with select achievements in Halo 3 be given a special playlist to attain them?

I know, I know people should earn them legit or at the bare minimum use a friend to help, but I have seen this many a times especially with a new Halo game coming and 343i focusing on the Reach engine in Anniversary edition. That people should have the chance to finish off the collections if need be.

So what do you guys think? Obviously this isn’t going to be a good idea with most of you.

Maybe 2xp for Halo Wars and Halo 3 achievements are pretty straightforward and easy, no need for special playlists.

Achievements are exactly as they are supposed to be, “achievements”. You achieve something by completing it. I dont think anything needs to be changed. The general rank in Halo Wars is tough, but once you earn it, your proud of yourself for earning it. It’s worth a bit more because you know it was tough, and you put forth the effort to attain it. If you get them, great. If not, oh well.

That’s just IMO.

Can we expect to see them when 343 take control of the playlists?

Bungie said we would get them numerous times, and I’ve all but given up on them for now. Does anyone else want to see them make an appearance?

-K-