The return of dominion and extraction

I’m hoping dominion and extraction should return in halo 5, I like them a lot in halo 4 and sad they couldn’t stay in the playlist :frowning:
I felt like dominion was a great improvement from territories and should continue.
Extraction felt very competitive and fun in my opinion it has great potential and should stay.

What do you guys think?

What can we improve upon the gametypes to make them more aweseome ^-^

I agree completely! If 343i did one thing right, it was bringing us interesting and fun new gametypes, and they should most definitely bring them back in future games!

On top of that, I would also love to see former gametypes that they didn’t bring back in Halo 4 to also make a return. Headhunter, VIP, Stockpile, Invasion, Assault… All so much fun, and none of them were available to us in Halo 4.

Extraction’s a very good competitive gametype, and Dominion has a lot of potential. I hope they push Dominion further. It could be really great.

Man I loved DOMINION!
It’s a shame that it was removed!
If we had a steady and bigger population, it definitely would have stayed.
Although as hotrod said, I would also enjoy the classic old gametypes to come back as well such as Invasion and Territories, or at least I would like to see options for them in Dominion or Extraction(the ones which they are most akin to)

> Man I loved DOMINION!
> It’s a shame that it was removed!
> If we had a steady and bigger population, it definitely would have stayed.
> Although as hotrod said, I would also enjoy the classic old gametypes to come back as well such as Invasion and Territories, or at least I would like to see options for them in Dominion or Extraction(the ones which they are most akin to)

Lets have all the previous gametypes to return more variety the better :smiley: