The Requisition System Sucks

I don’t really know of any other way to say it. The requisition system sucks and I hate it. Progression is slow and the idea of having RNG Cards in Halo makes my stomach turn. It’s easily one of my least favorite parts of the game. Who thought this was a good idea? I’d prefer it if I could have earned every piece of armor by in game achievements.

It’s not fair that a by random chance a player can earn the Gundam helmet (Fotus) instead of doing something badass to earn it, like getting 25 Kills in Team slayer without dying.

Also, the armor in this game sucking f*cks. It’s ugly and it all looks the same.

None of the new armor (with the exception of Blue Team) looks like real practical armor that I’d find in the UNSC arsenal.
Also, Kill Sarah Palmer I hate her too. Worse character ever.

We know.

I like buying armors at random but they could’ve made at least a 4th or half of them achievement based. It should’ve had the same unlocking process the emblems have where some can be bought and others have to be earned.

I wouldnt mind if I wasnt unlocking the same armor over and over again with different patterns…

Gundam helmet, lol.
Hopefully there are other ways of unlocking armor in the future, and not through rng -_-

I mean while the armor aspect I agree, the RNG isn’t as bad as Destiny.

343 want both Arena and Warzone players to buy REQ packs. No armor parts from REQs means no incentive for arena players to buy them. Tis all about da money

It takes too long to get to the armor which looks really nice, thats the thing I do not like about this.
I have to go trough all of the common, uncommon and rare stuff first, then after that I start having a slight change of getting some real badass armor. I’m rank 91 now and i still have a very long way to go in getting the Ultra rare and Legendary armors. Still, I’m happy for the fact that I’m finally at the point of getting those.

I’m just glad my limited edition console came with codes for the Fotus armor and Warzone REQ bundle. I do not want to spend real money on REQ packs, so at least I have something to start out with. I don’t like how 343 simplified the customization options by only allowing us to change helmets, armor, and visors. And what you get from REQ cards is random! In previous Halo games earning the best armor and then showing it off always gave me a sense of pride and accomplishment. Now it feels hollow and empty because instead of effort they reward those of us who spend lots of real world money. Halo is losing so many aspects of what set it apart from other FPS franchises. I’m not saying it’s all bad but it is losing a lot of its identity. Sorry I went off topic a bit but it’s still relevant to armor customization and the REQ system in general. It really can make gameplay unbalanced.

Preach! But there’s like a ear wax issue over at 343i, they can’t seem to hear anything. S’all good.

I dont mind it. Ive unlocked everything so its not a big deal at this point.

The Noble team (Reach) armors are nice, I’ve only got Jorge’s so far, since I prefer to spend req points on packs, & am still only halfway through gold packs. The RNG factor can eat a ****.

> 2533274791752001;6:
> I mean while the armor aspect I agree, the RNG isn’t as bad as Destiny.

I finally got the Helljumper helmet but it only dropped at 290 light. Better grind for another one.

> 2533274812303481;13:
> > 2533274791752001;6:
> > I mean while the armor aspect I agree, the RNG isn’t as bad as Destiny.
>
>
> I finally got the Helljumper helmet but it only dropped at 290 light. Better grind for another one.

You can always infuse it higher.

> 2533275033882106;14:
> > 2533274812303481;13:
> > > 2533274791752001;6:
> > > I mean while the armor aspect I agree, the RNG isn’t as bad as Destiny.
> >
> >
> > I finally got the Helljumper helmet but it only dropped at 290 light. Better grind for another one.
>
>
> You can always infuse it higher.

Infusing is for titans, gosh hunter master race only boi

Secret Link Of Secrecy