The Removal of the Wraith and the Scorpion

Hello, today I have been playing Halo 4 once again due to the new update. I applaud 343 for the work they did, I am enjoying the new found balance in the game. One complaint that I do have is that the scorpion and the wraith have been taken off of all on disc maps so players without DLC can’t play with them. I myself do have DLC, but I find it unfair that others can’t use them. I get why 343 changed the vehicles. It was to change how each map was played. It definitely worked, no map is playing the same way it did before. Maybe if 343 could implement them back into matchmaking so players without DLC can use them. I was thinking that maybe the scorpion could replace the new manti on Vortex and the Wraith can replace the manti on Meltdown if at all possible. What do you guys think? Do you agree with my ideas or disagree?

I’d like it if they put the Wraith back on Ragnorak, like it was in Valhalla. Personally don’t like the Mantis being there.

What bother me the most is the fact that Scorpions and Wraithes are full part of the game, mostly in BTB. We should be able to play them. :frowning:

> What bother me the most is the fact that Scorpions and Wraithes are full part of the game, mostly in BTB. We should be able to play them. :frowning:

Of course, that’s why I was disappointed when I saw they were removed.

I’m enjoying the DLC playlist so I’m not fussed. I’ll just play them there when Crimson/Castle rolls around. No big deal personally. Non DLC players now have a reason to buy the maps.

I personally like vortex a LOT more now.

Exile just needs to go back to the way it was. The mantis does NOT belong. I’d be for the wraith on ragnarok but I think the wraith is not that good of a vehicle in this game. The plasma turret needs a SERIOUS buff. It was worse than the chain gun and now it’s beyond pathetic.

So what you’re saying is, I can’t complete the Scorpion Destroyer Commendation anymore? Genius move, 343. Brilliant. Prevent people that didn’t get the DLC from ever being able to master their commendations…

> <mark>I personally like vortex a LOT more now.</mark>
>
> Exile just needs to go back to the way it was. The mantis does NOT belong. I’d be for the wraith on ragnarok but I think the wraith is not that good of a vehicle in this game. The plasma turret needs a SERIOUS buff. It was worse than the chain gun and now it’s beyond pathetic.

I agree. Damn fine fun!

I miss the Scorpion but, the Mantis on Exile is OK.

Wraith on Ragnarok would be cool and yes, it needs a buff.

> > <mark>I personally like vortex a LOT more now.</mark>
> >
> > Exile just needs to go back to the way it was. The mantis does NOT belong. I’d be for the wraith on ragnarok but I think the wraith is not that good of a vehicle in this game. The plasma turret needs a SERIOUS buff. It was worse than the chain gun and now it’s beyond pathetic.
>
> I agree. Damn fine fun!
>
> I miss the Scorpion but, the Mantis on Exile is OK.
>
> Wraith on Ragnarok would be cool and yes, it needs a buff.

Agreed, Vortex is fun. The wraith on Ragnarok would feel like Heavys on Valhalla from Halo 3. Good times! I would love if 343 did that

> I’m enjoying the DLC playlist so I’m not fussed. I’ll just play them there when Crimson/Castle rolls around. No big deal personally. Non DLC players now have a reason to buy the maps.

I would just like if 343 put them back in just to make it fair for players who don’t have DLC. They shouldn’t have to buy DLC to use those vehicles.

This is stupid. Why would the remove the scorpion from Exile. Yes it was an unfair advantage to one team. But it was only on 1 Vanilla map, now its not there at all. Just because they fixed the weapons doesn’t mean they can -YOINK!- something else up.

They could try swapping the mantises on Ragnarok for two scorpions instead :slight_smile: