The Release Date

I really hope 343 makes the release date on a Friday so that we can start playing halo 4 through the weekend. I know that games typically come out on a tuesday, but this would show that 343 cares about its fans and would be a great thing to do

That would be awesome! But unlikely, I’m hopefully going to the midnight launch, stay up till 5am and then play it all weekend.

I don’t see it happening. I mean, after Skyrim, it’s possible, but I don’t see it happening. There’s a reason most games release on a Tuesday.

That would be awesome. Most likely it’ll be on Tuesday anyways.

I would love a Thursday midnight release, I’ve taken off work for every halo do far, it’s a tradition for me, but one day off as opposed to 3 would rock, especially since I plan on finally buying a legendary edition

I hope it gets released when I have a week off. I want to finish the campaign before it gets spoiled to me.

> I hope it gets released when I have a week off. I want to finish the campaign before it gets spoiled to me.

Do not get on the forums after the game is released. It is a very scary place… so many spoilers…

> > I hope it gets released when I have a week off. I want to finish the campaign before it gets spoiled to me.
>
> Do not get on the forums after the game is released. It is a very scary place… so many spoilers…

After? Don’t come here 6 months before release. Spoilers are always a risk as a game nears completion.

I don’t mind spoilers as the experience always outshines the spoilers to me

> > I hope it gets released when I have a week off. I want to finish the campaign before it gets spoiled to me.
>
> Do not get on the forums after the game is released. It is a very scary place… so many spoilers…

He’s going to have to stay away from the internet, not just here… Allot of people will be playing early as soon as the game gets leaked, not everybody is nice on spoilers ya know…

> > > I hope it gets released when I have a week off. I want to finish the campaign before it gets spoiled to me.
> >
> > Do not get on the forums after the game is released. It is a very scary place… so many spoilers…
>
> He’s going to have to stay away from the internet, not just here… Allot of people will be playing early as soon as the game gets leaked, not everybody is nice on spoilers ya know…

I remember a link to Halo 3’s ending being post all over B.net, and in weeks leading up the Reach’s release. People kept posting, in text, a summarized ending to Halo Reach with a link to the full video.

The internet loves to share. Sometimes a little too much.

I don’t care what day, but i’m hoping for a tuesday release so maybe the wait lines to get the game won’t be like skyrim… cold night and people lined up around the building. thankfully i was already outside when the building got too full so the wait wasn’t too bad.

I just think that it would show the fans that 343 really cares that they would put it on the weekend