the redemption of halo is 5

this game is great. coming from someone who judged all of the new abilities negatively in the beginning, i find them a fun part of gameplay now. only a dummy will sprint from a battle to only die from no shield regeneration, making sprint merely a get around that map quicker tool. like the ads but still kinda miss classic, thrusters arent too bad after all, and the ground pound is awesome and hard to pull of so its not annoying either. this game is loads of fun and i feel that it holds up to the halo name unlike halo 4 mm. arena battles feel oldschool. the maps are awesome. love it cant wait for full game.

> 2533274915216297;1:
> this game is great. coming from someone who judged all of the new abilities negatively in the beginning, i find them a fun part of gameplay now. only a dummy will sprint from a battle to only die from no shield regeneration, making sprint merely a get around that map quicker tool. like the ads but still kinda miss classic, thrusters arent too bad after all, and the ground pound is awesome and hard to pull of so its not annoying either. this game is loads of fun and i feel that it holds up to the halo name unlike halo 4 mm. arena battles feel oldschool. the maps are awesome. love it cant wait for full game.

Empire and Truth has my attention. Eden and Regret on the other hand do anything but impress me.

It appeals to the Casual in me, looks shiny and polished but unfortunately I’m competitive at heart. This is where the game fails me.

I only see myself playing this game with friends, their isn’t much incentive, given its a beta.

> 2533274812949247;3:
> It appeals to the Casual in me, looks shiny and polished but unfortunately I’m competitive at heart. This is where the game fails me.
>
> I only see myself playing this game with friends, their isn’t much incentive, given its a beta.

I don’t see how it’s casual. It looks like the most competitive Halo yet.

> 2533274887515153;2:
> > 2533274915216297;1:
> > this game is great. coming from someone who judged all of the new abilities negatively in the beginning, i find them a fun part of gameplay now. only a dummy will sprint from a battle to only die from no shield regeneration, making sprint merely a get around that map quicker tool. like the ads but still kinda miss classic, thrusters arent too bad after all, and the ground pound is awesome and hard to pull of so its not annoying either. this game is loads of fun and i feel that it holds up to the halo name unlike halo 4 mm. arena battles feel oldschool. the maps are awesome. love it cant wait for full game.
>
>
> Empire and Truth has my attention. Eden and Regret on the other hand do anything but impress me.

Agreed. Eden and Regret are not fun at all.

> 2533274903234962;4:
> > 2533274812949247;3:
> > It appeals to the Casual in me, looks shiny and polished but unfortunately I’m competitive at heart. This is where the game fails me.
> >
> > I only see myself playing this game with friends, their isn’t much incentive, given its a beta.
>
>
> I don’t see how it’s casual. It looks like the most competitive Halo yet.

I’d say Halo 5 def. took the series back in the right direction.

But the most competitive? Hell no. I don’t believe the game properly rewards skilled players.

I do believe the game may become where I want it to be down the road once they balance/tweak it a bit more.