the recon helmet pre order code for halo reach

yeah well my parents pre orderd the legendary edition of halo reach from game (the local store for buying games in the united kingdom or britan) and well they put it away for my birthday and i recently got it and well in side was the black box the diary and the statue the code for flames the elite officer th falcon avatar item but no code for recon or the UA/multi-threat and i was meant to get them because i preorderd and well i was forced to go back to game on my birthday and ask about the recon halmet and the multi threat but turns out they were handing it out to people who did not pre order the game they gave me a multi threat code but no recon code but the multi threat code was writen over but it still worked

i know that you can unlock recon around the rank of connel but not a certain attachment.
i may sound like a sad gammer who only wants recon but i think it woud be a nice thing to have and getting the recon helm was the whole point of preordering

if any one else has had this problem or a problem like this i would like to hear about it

thanks for reading
CALGRRUNT

Legendary edition didn’t give out the Recon helmet codes. That code was a separate “on-the-day” code for standard edition purchases. You should try going to your local gamestop and seeing if they have either lying around. They are irrelevant to them now so they’ll give you one of each if you ask nicely.
:slight_smile:

thanks
but on the poster in my local game store it said preorder code
it was launch day relise in north america but a preorder code in areas out side north america

> thanks
> but on the poster in my local game store it said preorder code
> it was launch day relise in north america but a preorder code in areas out side north america

I’m from Ireland. Recon was an “on-the-day” bonus content for standard edition. Thats the way it was here and I know that a few mates I have in London said the same

ah ok well thanks mate

Seriously, just go to a local GameStop store and ask for some. Say you just want to know if they have any lying around the shop. Worst case scenario, they’ll just say they don’t have any.
I picked up 5 extra UA/Multi-thread armor codes last month from my local gamestop. I donated them all to FLAG though.

WOW! thats alot of codes well if it worked for you well ill try

and again thanks

No problem :slight_smile:

RECON ARMOR AND FLAMES CODE

> RECON ARMOR AND FLAMES CODE

… Why in the world did you bring this dead thread back to life?

> > RECON ARMOR AND FLAMES CODE
>
> … Why in the world did you bring this dead thread back to life?

Haha you always gotta wonder…