The reason why Crimson Map Pack is/was free

its…Halo 4. who the hell plays Halo 4… or MoH warfigther… or any other game besides CoD or maybe BF? yes currently Halo 4 is 2nd most played on XBL. but the population will decline soon at a fast pace due to the lack of incentive for multiplayer.

Microsoft did this glitch on purpose to help out Halo 4’s population and keep players attached to the game. I checked out all then new maps and they aren’t that good. the 2nd map pack is definitely worth my money though.

This is sure, I can’t believe that they made it free “for error” and in few days they still didn’t lock it. They always locked such errors of free content within few hours, if not in the moment they see something is wrong…

Or compensation because people didnt got their specialitation code

> yes currently Halo 4 is 2nd most played on XBL. but the population will decline soon at a fast pace due to the lack of incentive for multiplayer.

And to think this is only the 2nd stupidest thing you said.

actually the thought of MS putting it out there for free to help increase the population isn’t that bad of a theory, it actually makes sence. Increase the popularity, get people back into Halo 4 in time for the holidays and hope these people re-energized will buy the next map pack. sounds logical if you take a moment to think about long term goals.

> > yes currently Halo 4 is 2nd most played on XBL. but the population will decline soon at a fast pace due to the lack of incentive for multiplayer.
>
> And to think this is only the 2nd stupidest thing you said.

i don’t get it.

hmm…interesting…

…but if you ask me, the dunces at -Yoink!- probalby just fd up and would’ve never thought of this…LOL.