The Reason we need a Ranking System in Halo 4

Here is the real reason we need a ranking system in Halo 4.

To be matched up against players of the same skill level.

Don’t think that matters? How would you like to be on the receiving end of this:

These are some of the best players in the game, and these are the kind of players they get matched up against. They have to suicide 78 times, just to have some sort of challenge while gaming. And even after they died 78 times, they still ended up winning.

A ranking system would allow them to be matched up against players that are equally as skilled as they are, giving everyone a fair chance at playing and hopefully winning. There would be no disputes with having terrible teammates, because you would get paired up with players of the same skill level.

A rank would be a tangible sign for the player to have an indication of how they are progressing. It doesn’t matter if other people boost, when you trash them in matchmaking, you will prove that you are better. Its that simple. But, if they beat you, then they deserve their higher rank, which is also simple to understand.

sigh
Rank thread #1,647,893

We’ll have to see if their is a ranking system or not.

> sigh
> Rank thread #1,647,893

So did you even watch the clip? 343 needs to understand what the community wants/needs.

Yeah! and then instead of playing for the objective, even MORE people would just camp for kills!

:confused: Getting to level 50 in a day: Lose 20 games in a row. Win a 20 games. The system thinks you’re really good and puts you into a level 50.

Plus, if i was being spawn camped by a bunch of level 50’s, what incentive would i have to stay? With cR I still know, i’m going to get a few thousand cR.

Or people could just play a ton of grif ball/swat.

Wow this has been posted so many times its starting to get realy annoying.

Yes a group that has been playing together for awhile will always destroy pug everytime. Also whos to say the group they played realy tried to win and didnt have people just running around in circles?

Ps they already said there is no 1 to 50

> > sigh
> > Rank thread #1,647,893
>
> So did you even watch the clip? 343 needs to understand what the community wants/needs.

Yes I’ve seen the clip! It was in a bunch of other threads!

> Yeah! and then instead of playing for the objective, even MORE people would just camp for kills!
>
>
>
>
> :confused: Getting to level 50 in a day: Lose 20 games in a row. Win a 20 games. The system thinks you’re really good and puts you into a level 50.
>
>
> Plus, if i was being spawn camped by a bunch of level 50’s, what incentive would i have to stay? With cR I still know, i’m going to get a few thousand cR.
>
> Or people could just play a ton of grif ball/swat.

Then don’t play in the ranked playlist. Stick to social where it is more casual, and less is at stake for you. That way you can get paired up against who ever you want, and there would be no risk of getting beaten up by 50’s, and then rage quitting. Its that simple. No need to punish those among us that enjoy the competitive edge of a ranked playlist, by not having it in the game. Having it would just bring back a function in the game that has been around since H2, and then neglected in Halo Reach.

> Wow this has been posted so many times its starting to get realy annoying.
>
> Yes a group that has been playing together for awhile will always destroy pug everytime. Also whos to say the group they played realy tried to win and didnt have people just running around in circles?
>
> Ps they already said there is no 1 to 50

PS- You didnt read my post. If you did, take a peak back at it again, and REALLY study it. It may help.

I never said there should be a 1-50 system. What I am imply is a ranking system of some kind, that allows you to be placed with players of your own skill level.

It would be good to review what someone writes, before you comment on it.

> > Wow this has been posted so many times its starting to get realy annoying.
> >
> > Yes a group that has been playing together for awhile will always destroy pug everytime. Also whos to say the group they played realy tried to win and didnt have people just running around in circles?
> >
> > Ps they already said there is no 1 to 50
>
> PS- You didnt read my post. If you did, take a peak back at it again, and REALLY study it. It may help.
>
> I never said there should be a 1-50 system. What I am imply is a ranking system of some kind, that allows you to be placed with players of your own skill level.
>
> It would be good to review what someone writes, before you comment on it.

Ur post is the same exact thing as every other thread with this clip.