The reason they encourage boss stealing

My best guess, more reqs spammed the more money spent on req packs, becausee we all know 343 is turning into EA, next game, halo 6, microtranactions and super expensive dlc

i’ve equiped two ultra rare mission: victorys to get an rp boost, both times i’ve worked the hell out of those games, AND EVERY SINGLE LEGENDARY BOSS WAS STOLEN FROM ONE RANDOM GUY NO WHERE NEAR THE BOSS, and now i’ve lost two ultra rare boosts, because some 5 year old stole every single boss and got 2,000 reqs when i could of gotten 3-5 thousands for what i earned, but nope 1,800 req points and hard work for absolutely nothing >:(

it’s like why even bother, hard work =/= rewards, money does

I share that. Had a few matches where we literally swarmed every boss pretty much guaranteeing getting the kill but somehow the enemy get it.

The worst is wraith bosses. Even if you Spartan laser the last bit of health there is a fair chance that if the enemy are shooting an smg they will get the kill. They are the “last” to shoot it despite not doing anything to kill it.

> 2533274815946143;3:
> I share that. Had a few matches where we literally swarmed every boss pretty much guaranteeing getting the kill but somehow the enemy get it.
>
> The worst is wraith bosses. Even if you Spartan laser the last bit of health there is a fair chance that if the enemy are shooting an smg they will get the kill. They are the “last” to shoot it despite not doing anything to kill it.

yep

lol this theory

i cant wait till my boss commendations are done, then i will use every bit of boss time to search for enemies in the area.

If a team split up and used 3-4 guys to secure area, then it would be easier i think. But problem is right now that 99% of every team wants a boss kill medal.

> 2533274847916490;5:
> lol this theory

Haha

> 2533274942042829;1:
> My best guess, more reqs spammed the more money spent on req packs, becausee we all know 343 is turning into EA, next game, halo 6, microtranactions and super expensive dlc

lol so far all the DLC has been free and 343 has been riding that praise pumping out more free DLC if you want a game were you have to have micro-transactions plus a $60 DLC go buy Density

I don’t see it. You can literally take the boss kill with an SMG.

> 2533274922964546;8:
> > 2533274942042829;1:
> > My best guess, more reqs spammed the more money spent on req packs, becausee we all know 343 is turning into EA, next game, halo 6, microtranactions and super expensive dlc
>
>
> lol so far all the DLC has been free and 343 has been riding that praise pumping out more free DLC if you want a game were you have to have micro-transactions plus a $60 DLC go buy Density

i would rather have map packs than microtranactions and you work for you armour and stuff, like previous halos, now gameplay =/= reward, money does.

LOL more sour grapes trying to relate money to something hahaha boss steals are awesome. Sure it’s infuriating when it happens to you but super awesome when you do it. Just because some one stole the boss kill doesn’t mean they spent money on reqs… a lot of my boss kills are stolen and I haven’t spent very much on reqs at all.

> 2533274942042829;10:
> > 2533274922964546;8:
> > > 2533274942042829;1:
> > > My best guess, more reqs spammed the more money spent on req packs, becausee we all know 343 is turning into EA, next game, halo 6, microtranactions and super expensive dlc
> >
> >
> > lol so far all the DLC has been free and 343 has been riding that praise pumping out more free DLC if you want a game were you have to have micro-transactions plus a $60 DLC go buy Density
>
>
> i would rather have map packs than microtranactions and you work for you armour and stuff, like previous halos, now gameplay =/= reward, money does.

Ummm that would almost be true if you HAD to use money for reqs… well guess what you can get reqs with points and using boost and jackpots it doesn’t take long rack them up. Just because some one has reqs doesn’t mean they bought them.

I will pick off any enemies nearby trying to get a last shot on the boss while my team is unloading on it for the kill. There are quite a few hiding in corners to get that last shot. …guilty of it myself tho.

> 2533274816788253;12:
> > 2533274942042829;10:
> > > 2533274922964546;8:
> > > > 2533274942042829;1:
> > > > My best guess, more reqs spammed the more money spent on req packs, becausee we all know 343 is turning into EA, next game, halo 6, microtranactions and super expensive dlc
> > >
> > >
> > > lol so far all the DLC has been free and 343 has been riding that praise pumping out more free DLC if you want a game were you have to have micro-transactions plus a $60 DLC go buy Density
> >
> >
> > i would rather have map packs than microtranactions and you work for you armour and stuff, like previous halos, now gameplay =/= reward, money does.
>
>
> Ummm that would almost be true if you HAD to use money for reqs… well guess what you can get reqs with points and using boost and jackpots it doesn’t take long rack them up. Just because some one has reqs doesn’t mean they bought them.

except for the fact you don’t work for anything, it’s all random, “Oh how did you get that awesome helmet?” “I openned a gold pack and got lucky”

I hate it when people steal boss kills. It’s so annoying. But ture its awesome when you steal…kills…once…on raid on apex 7 that tankmaster rok guy…the whole enemy team was there killing him…meanwhile I get a common random req…I get a plasma pistol…I run to the boss…he died. But he blew up when I shot so…I stole the kill…got my team the win

> 2533274942042829;14:
> > 2533274816788253;12:
> > > 2533274942042829;10:
> > > > 2533274922964546;8:
> > > > > 2533274942042829;1:
> > > > > My best guess, more reqs spammed the more money spent on req packs, becausee we all know 343 is turning into EA, next game, halo 6, microtranactions and super expensive dlc
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > lol so far all the DLC has been free and 343 has been riding that praise pumping out more free DLC if you want a game were you have to have micro-transactions plus a $60 DLC go buy Density
> > >
> > >
> > > i would rather have map packs than microtranactions and you work for you armour and stuff, like previous halos, now gameplay =/= reward, money does.
> >
> >
> > Ummm that would almost be true if you HAD to use money for reqs… well guess what you can get reqs with points and using boost and jackpots it doesn’t take long rack them up. Just because some one has reqs doesn’t mean they bought them.
>
>
> except for the fact you don’t work for anything, it’s all random, “Oh how did you get that awesome helmet?” “I openned a gold pack and got lucky”

Just because it’s random, which yeah does suck, doesn’t mean they didn’t work for the points to get them.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

-Yoink!-

> 2533274815946143;3:
> I share that. Had a few matches where we literally swarmed every boss pretty much guaranteeing getting the kill but somehow the enemy get it.
>
> The worst is wraith bosses. Even if you Spartan laser the last bit of health there is a fair chance that if the enemy are shooting an smg they will get the kill. They are the “last” to shoot it despite not doing anything to kill it.

I think it’s quite the opposite. Someone with a heavy weapon (Splaser, rockets) is more likely to get the kill. If they are smart in watching the boss’s health bar, they’ll know when to fire so that their shot takes away that last bit of health. If the other team is just whittling away with basic weapons, chances are they will not get the kill.

> 2535469600463812;15:
> I hate it when people steal boss kills. It’s so annoying. But ture its awesome when you steal…kills…once…on raid on apex 7 that tankmaster rok guy…the whole enemy team was there killing him…meanwhile I get a common random req…I get a plasma pistol…I run to the boss…he died. But he blew up when I shot so…I stole the kill…got my team the win

It sounds like, to you, it’s ok when you do it, but not ok when other people do it.

I’ve pretty much just changed to a “if you can’t beat em join em” attitude with boss steals. It got ridiculous and used to be annoying, but I’ve learned how to just do it to the opposition instead of crying about it. Learn how to steal them instead of complaining about something 343 will never change.