The Reason REQs stink.....

It shifts the competitive edge from the match the moment someone is perceived to be far ahead. If you’re team is doing well you don’t want to waste REQs and if you’re team is behind you don’t want to waste REQs. It really throw a wrench in what used to be a nice balance. I think it helps explain why people aren’t having enough close games

REQS is good. If you are losing and your team uses good REQS then you can really pull ahead.

Best part about REQS is that it gives you a chance to win when you team is down. Want to win while you’re ahead? Bust out a tank, ensure victory!

> 2535433353240286;1:
> It shifts the competitive edge from the match the moment someone is perceived to be far ahead. If you’re team is doing well you don’t want to waste REQs and if you’re team is behind you don’t want to waste REQs. It really throw a wrench in what used to be a nice balance. I think it helps explain why people aren’t having enough close games

most of the games I have had are extremely competitive, I think you just need to play more until you get placed in a suitable rank and that issue will sort itself out. And I personally love the idea of earning tanks, weapons etc, and using them tactfully, not just an all out sprint to jump in the one vehicle that just spawned.

Can folks pick up your dropped items?

I beat campain and plan on touching warzone later. when my body is ready lol

> 2533274855860647;2:
> REQS is good. If you are losing and your team uses good REQS then you can really pull ahead.

And, conversely, a good enough req all but ends a game if the other team doesn’t have a good enough req to counter it. I’m typing this while sitting in a corner in a currently 979 to 425 game which basically ended 10 minutes ago when some -Yoink–bang got a scorpion and none of us had a power weapon to use against it (a real power weapon, that is to say. Who’s the moron who decided that the carbine is a “power weapon”?

Game ended as I was typing, but I’m really not sure I’m going back into warzone. It’s rock paper scissors wherein you either have to pay for paper and scissors or get BTFO enough to have a chance at receiving them.

Because they only shower once a week?