The real problem with Halo Infinites development

Halo infinite has likely had some development troubles. Several devs leaving and being replaced isn’t the end of the world, but is definitely a sign that there are at least some issues within the company. Which I think is more likely than issues with the game itself. 343 have said multiple times that halo infinite is playable, dating all the way back to 2018, so all though it may have some bugs, which is likely considering the game got delayed.

But with the game being playable for as long as it has, what is the problem? Well there is a very simple answer to that: The community. No I’m not talking about all of you, not even most of you. In fact probably 5-10 percent of the community if that. But there are a few toxic manchildren out there who are ruining everything in the games development.

Here are some examples:

Yall wanted classic art style then after the demo where we finally see it in gameplay yall just -Yoink- talk the -Yoink- out of 343 for it. I know the demo didn’t look the best, but ffs, it sure as -Yoink- looks better than even most games coming this fall. EX: Black ops cold war, assassins creed Valhalla etc…

Yall hate on the story before we even know what the -Yoink- its gonna be.

Yall hate on the new weapons, (Im disappointed the magnum isn’t in the game at launch too) but nothing wrong with adding new weapons.

Some of yall even gave 343 death threats over the demo, like wtf. Get out of your moms basement and get a job before you threaten the lives of these people.

The real thing holding halo infinite back is yall manchildren who can’t be pleased with anything anymore. At least wait to play the -Yoinking!- game first. I think it will be a -Yoinking!- fantastic game. I know I’m probably gonna get a lot of hate from some people. Bring it. I. Need a good laugh, and you will only prove my point. Keep in mind I am not talking about most of you, there are some great people on halo, and by that I mean almost all of you are chill as -Yoink-. 343 please just ignore these toxic manchildren and make a great game. Most of us will be happy with it.

> 2535447175857524;1:
> The real thing holding halo infinite back is yall manchildren who can’t be pleased with anything anymore. At least wait to play the -Yoinking!- game first. I think it will be a -Yoinking!- fantastic game.

I certainly agree with the sentiment that people can’t seem to be pleased with anything anymore. I’m more than willing to let the game come out and then have an opinion on it. The vast majority of what I’ve seen has made me incredibly excited to play the game.

> 2535447175857524;1:
> The real thing holding halo infinite back is yall manchildren who can’t be pleased with anything anymore. At least wait to play the -Yoinking!- game first.

I will never understand this mindset. We’re the paying customer, if we’re not happy with what we see why shouldn’t we voice our concerns? For example I don’t like how dull the sandbox in the gameplay looked, I’m going to voice my opinion on that because I’m potentially going to be paying money for this product.

343 needs to know what the fans don’t like about what they revealed so they can make adjustments and try to create a product that pleases. If there’s complaints there’s a reason for it, to just brush it off as manchildren complaining is a very ignorant standpoint.

Look, you have nothing to gain from pointing fingers away from the multibillion dollar corporation. Based on the extremely negative Glassdoor reviews from former 343 Industries employees, their inability to release complete and functioning products, and the demo of Halo Infinite (a demo that was mere weeks old, not months) being clearly unfinished despite it originally releasing only four months later, Halo Infinite’s troubles have nothing to do with people disliking something you happen to like. 343 Industries say a lot of things, and very little of it is ever 100% honest. “Playable” is extremely vague.

Even if you think Halo Infinite is going to be the greatest work of art ever created, the game’s troubled development is the fault of nobody except the developers. Stop making excuses.

If you have nothing but hate and vitriol to offer, you have nothing that warrants making a thread.