The real Halo 4 problem

The problem is not the entire game actually is 2 things that influence all the rest of the game first is the Armor Abillity, this in my opinion is the main threat to the competitive gameplay of the Halo because of the power all the abillities and they are rechargeable like the active camo, it’s cleary a camper helper and a solution to this is the equipments of Halo 3, they could even take some armor abillities and convert to equipments like the Thruster pack, the Sentinel and the Hologram and of course the classics of Halo 3 like Deployable cover and so on.
The second thing may not look like a great deal but belive it’s not the worst thing but the thing that influence almost all the game and that is the DMR and i am not saying of the DMR because most of the people thinks that DMR is over powered it’s because it changes the game, Example: the maps desing are cleary made for the DMR and because the map is so clean without much cover and without much angles the DMR can reach like 90% of the map so kills the movement of the players and because of the DMR they nerfed the BR in so many ways that i can’t say it is the BR also the few precision weapons that aren’t nerfed because the DMR was the Ligth rifle which is new and carry some aspect of the DMR and the Magnum.
So if 343I remive these 2 things i am sure that they could do a better game than Halo 3 and Halo 2 because the rest or is a thing affected by these 2 things or it’s a fanboy complaining without a reason.
But there is a question that i need to ask.
Why they keep the Reach model of game?

The real problem is its not a Halo game, simple as that. Whatever factors contribute to that are the factors that need to be fixed.

And the things that needs to be fixed are 2 things that i said

The problem is that the whiners/complainers come to the forums demanding there be nerfs on guns that don’t need it.
And those are the voices they’ll listen to.

The DMR dosen’t need to be nerfed it needs to be vanquished of the game

Halo 3 was and is boring. The AA’s make the game actually exciting. If you don’t like the direction that Halo is going go back and play boring H3.

Watch this video guys : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrGInPxThcM ( They talk about halo around 1:00 - 7:40 )

Halo games lack variety and depth, that’s why COD can afford to stay the same every year, all the developers have to do is just add more weapons, maps, perks, killstreaks, etc. Those elements in COD are dynamic enough to still feel new without changing the core. Only things that can be added to Halo without altering the core are weapons and maps but they game will be super boring if they did that, that’s why they added equipment in Halo 3, added AA and Loadouts in Halo Reach, and added Ordinance and Custom Loadouts to Halo 4.

> Halo 3 was and is boring. The AA’s make the game actually exciting. If you don’t like the direction that Halo is going go back and play boring H3.

Man just read what you typed. Halo is ruining with th AA Halo 3 is not even close to be borsih unlike Halo Reach and Halo 4 its look like you are a newcomer that thinks that knows something about Halo

> Watch this video guys : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrGInPxThcM ( They talk about halo around 1:00 - 7:40 )
>
> Halo games lack variety and depth, that’s why COD can afford to stay the same every year, all the developers have to do is just add more weapons, maps, perks, killstreaks, etc. Those elements in COD are dynamic enough to still feel new without changing the core. Only things that can be added to Halo without altering the core are weapons and maps but they game will be super boring if they did that, that’s why they added equipment in Halo 3, added AA and Loadouts in Halo Reach, and added Ordinance and Custom Loadouts to Halo 4.

First why you are here? Man what a non sense video, if you want to put somenthing new atleast see if improves the game unlike the AA did and COD dosen’t even improve or do somenthing new in the game it’s the same thing evry year

> The problem is not the entire game actually is 2 things that influence all the rest of the game first is the Armor Abillity, this in my opinion is the main threat to the competitive gameplay of the Halo because of the power all the abillities and they are rechargeable like the active camo, it’s cleary a camper helper and a solution to this is the equipments of Halo 3, they could even take some armor abillities and convert to equipments like the Thruster pack, the Sentinel and the Hologram and of course the classics of Halo 3 like Deployable cover and so on.
> The second thing may not look like a great deal but belive it’s not the worst thing but the thing that influence almost all the game and that is the DMR and i am not saying of the DMR because most of the people thinks that DMR is over powered it’s because it changes the game, Example: the maps desing are cleary made for the DMR and because the map is so clean without much cover and without much angles the DMR can reach like 90% of the map so kills the movement of the players and because of the DMR they nerfed the BR in so many ways that i can’t say it is the BR also the few precision weapons that aren’t nerfed because the DMR was the Ligth rifle which is new and carry some aspect of the DMR and the Magnum.
> So if 343I remive these 2 things i am sure that they could do a better game than Halo 3 and Halo 2 because the rest or is a thing affected by these 2 things or it’s a <mark>fanboy complaining without a reason.</mark>
> But there is a question that i need to ask.
> Why they keep the Reach model of game?

How about instead of blaming reach because YOU didn’t like it. why not look at the 4,000 or so actual problems that the game has.
These responses are typical, the game is failing so lets get on the forums and blame the two or three changes we didn’t like about the last game. Don’t care if I get done for flaming, but I just had to point out some hypocracy in highlight.

> The real problem is its not a Halo game, simple as that. Whatever factors contribute to that are the factors that need to be fixed.

Then I would suspect that we won’t catch you out on the battle field. ((((Shrugs))))

The problem i have with it is that there is no ranking system that is visible and is based off wins and skill.

> The problem i have with it is that there is no ranking system that is visible and is based off wins and skill.

This and also the Boltshot should not be in load outs it should be a weapon on the map or an ordinance drop

> Watch this video guys : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrGInPxThcM ( They talk about halo around 1:00 - 7:40 )
>
> Halo games lack variety and depth, that’s why COD can afford to stay the same every year, all the developers have to do is just add more weapons, maps, perks, killstreaks, etc. Those elements in COD are dynamic enough to still feel new without changing the core. Only things that can be added to Halo without altering the core are weapons and maps but they game will be super boring if they did that, that’s why they added equipment in Halo 3, added AA and Loadouts in Halo Reach, and added Ordinance and Custom Loadouts to Halo 4.

That video was a horrible site
It’s clearly obvious that most people here DON’T WANT the game to change, which is what the guys in that video said. “ADD THIS, ADD THAT”
How about, ADD LESS!
We don’t want to gain their players, we want the halo players BACK now.